39

A/N: I might or might not have written this while being on drugs. This is one of my favourite chapters tho :) 

Weeks: thirty-four

Namjoon opened the door to his room and everyone's eyes turned onto the three men, who just came in. Jin looked around, a faint pink coating his cheeks because of the attention.

"Here's my boyfriend!" Jimin giggled excitedly and Jungkook smiled back. He immediately ran to his arms, almost stumbling over Taehyung, who was sitting on the floor.

"Well, so that was Jungkook and this is Jin, but I think you already know," Namjoon said to everyone and the older smiled awkwardly and waved.

"Hi!" Hoseok grinned at him and brought him into a hug, squeezing him in his embrace. Jin was slightly taken aback but hugged him back.

The younger then looked at the other's stomach.

"Oh my god, that's great. I am so happy for you!" He exclaimed, "I am going to be an uncle!"

"And I am going to be an aunt!"

Everyone turned to Taehyung, who was smiling.

"I- You'll get used to it, so just ignore him," Namjoon sighed and sat on his bed.

"But why... why..."

"I just wanted to be included," Taehyung was still smiling. Jin sat down next to his boyfriend, who pulled him closer.

"How far are u?" Hoseok asked.

"Thirty-four weeks."

"How many months is that?"

"Almost nine."

"Oh my god, what if you start giving birth right now?" Hoseok's eyes widened as he clearly began to panic.

"Don't worry I won't," Jin smiled.

"How can you be so sure? Oh my god."

"I know some breathing exercises," Taehyung said, "I also watched labour videos and attended classes for mothers."

"Okay okay, we don't need to know more," Namjoon replied, while Jin just stared at him with pure confusion.

"But that's true, you can give birth any second. I am not drinking then."

"Maybe no one should drink since Jin can't," Hoseok said but the other shook his head.

"No, no, you can. I don't mind," he replied. He frowned and began to rub his stomach, "Ouch."

"Oh my god, it's happening. Everybody, stay calm. Everybody, stay freaking calm!" Hoseok started to panic.

"I am just messin' with you," Jin giggled, relaxing his muscles.

"What? So, it's not time yet?"

Jin shook his head. "Damn, you should've seen your faces," he giggled.

Namjoon breathed out. "You're going to give me a heart attack."

He pecked the older's cheek, who smiled.

"Well, we got some news too," Hoseok said.

"Oh my god, are you pregnant too?" Taehyung clapped in excitement.

"No? Yoonji and I, um," he lowered his eyes.

"We're dating," Yoongi said, his tone and face unbothered but Namjoon knew better as his eyes spoke louder. He was overjoyed.

"Oh my god, that's so great!" Jimin smiled at them and the others did the same. Hoseok grinned at his boyfriend and hugged him around his shoulders. Yoongi smiled as he watched his lover lovingly.

"I also have news for you! I am single," Taehyung's happy expression changed to fake crying.

"That's not news, but again, he just wanted to be involved," Namjoon explained to Jin.

"Well, I am sure that someone is waiting for you, sweetie," the oldest caressed his head lovingly.

"Sweetie?"

"Oh sorry, that slipped," Jin covered his mouth with his hand, "I call that Jungkook sometimes."

"You call Jungkook 'sweetie'?" Namjoon asked.

"He's basically my son. What am I supposed to call him? Dickhead? Bro? Mate?"

"You call me all of those, Hyung," Jungkook smiled.

"I don't call you 'mate'. We are not Australian."

"Stop bickering. I need to know the real tea," Taehyung interrupted them, his voice serious, "Your love story. All of it. Because you began to date like a week ago but you're nine months pregnant."

"Yeah! We wanna know it all!" Hoseok exclaimed, looking at them with interest in their eyes.

"Okay! Story of that I would call, "How Namjoon fucked up...," he made a dramatic pause to count in his head, "...5 times."

"Five times? I fucked up five times?"

"Listen, boy, we are about to go on a ride, bitches. Firstly - he bullied me at school. Secondly," he made another dramatic pause, "It is a day of Jackson's party. He asks me to dance with him. We get super drunk. He gets me pregnant-"

"Oh so that's why we couldn't find him anywhere that night," Taehyung interrupted him but Hoseok shushed him.

"Thirdly, he says there's no way to be together BUT he picks me as a project partner. We began to be closer and closer and then he fucks up again. I tell him that I am pregnant and he leaves."

"I was shocked, okay? Panicking. But then I came back like... after two days. I even came out to my parents."

"That's true. So, we begin going on dates, we start to be serious, I meet his parents, I move to this house and then boom, he fucked up again."

"Damn, this is more entertaining than most k-dramas. What was next? Tell ussss," Hoseok says impatiently.

Jin smiled. "He kisses Minhee in front of me."

"OH. Namjoon, you disgusting pig!" Hoseok hits his knee.

"It was only to convince someone," Namjoon looks at Yoongi.

"Well, anyway, I get mad and leave and Namjoon gets desperate, he sends me a letter with completed math homework-"

"Aww, that's cute though. I wish someone did that to me," Hoseok blinked a few times at Yoongi, who smirked.

"I am horrible at math; you don't want that."

"Oh, that's why Jungkook was good at math for like a week. Turns out, you're still dumb," Jimin grinned at his boyfriend.

"You get to taste this delicious ass every night, how dare you say this to me?" Jungkook frowned, "Well, not tonight."

"Oh, thank the Lord, I will be finally able to sleep peacefully. They are so loud when they have sex," Jin joined the conversation.

"At least we have some," Jungkook stuck his tongue out.

"Oh, you think that just because I am pregnant, I won't fight you, bitch? You're wrong!"

"Oh-oh, well, um, I thought I will never say that but... you could finish the story, honey," Namjoon placed his hand on his thigh, trying to calm the latter down.

"Where was I?"

"Math, letters," Hoseok helped him.

"Oh, so yeah and then he invites me to several dates and he really tries to patch things up, so...," Jin smiled lovingly at the younger, "Here we are."

"Cute but Namjoon is a dick," Yoongi smirked.

"What? B-But I smoothed things up," Namjoon defended himself.

"Yeah, still, bro - 5/10. Jin, um - 10/10," Hoseok said.

"Oh c'mon, guys."

"I'd give Namjoon 9/10. Like, certain things could have been done better but he has also gone through some shit, so..."

"Thank you, Jimin. At least someone has my back," Namjoon smiled at the shorter male, "I'll bring the beers then."

"Do you have wine?"

"No, sorry Jimin, they were sold out of your favourite."

"Then I agree with Hoseok. 5/10," he giggled together with Seokjin.

"Can you get me a glass of water?" the oldest asked.

"Anything for you, my babies."

"Ew, I might be lactose intolerant just by hearing these cheesy sentences," Yoongi said and got up, wanting to help Namjoon with the bottles.

When they both came back, the tallest sat next to his boyfriend again.

"I didn't know your friend group is full of Jungkooks," Jin giggled.

"Hey, what do you mean by that? That sounded mean," Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

"You pour the milk before the cereal, your opinion is not valid," the other replied, drinking his water.

"You do what?" Hoseok said, horrified, "Oh dear Lord. What a crime you have committed. What a sin you have done. I am going to pray for you, my child. There's still time to get you to heaven."

"I am gay, I know I go to hell."

"That's actually false because that's only a wrong interpretation of the Bible-"

"Can you stop being a smartass for once, Namjoon?" Yoongi said, his beer half empty, "If you all are going to continue being like this, I'll need more alcohol."

"How do you even know that? You're not religious," Jimin asked, and the latter shrugged his shoulders.

"I read... books."

"I don't read books, I read something better - Facebook comment sections, where angry people fight. It's hilarious," Hoseok giggled.

"I read smuts on Wattpad," Taehyung said and everyone went quiet, just staring at the boy.

"I've said it once, I am going to say it again. Please, don't continue, we don't need to know more," Namjoon broke the silence.

"Now I kinda hate you for making me pregnant because I would love to have some alcohol in my system right now."

"Cheers to that," Yoongi said and downed the rest of the beer.

"On the other hand, I will remember everything you say, that's going to be fun."

"Well, after like three beers, we get sad and it's depressing to listen to us if you're not drunk," Hoseok said, taking a sip of his beer.

"But after fourth, we are indeed hilarious. Yoongi begins to smile for no reason."

"You're kidding. Yoongi and smiling?" Jungkook shook his head, "Don't believe you."

So here they were. Fourth and fifth drinks in, saying stupid shit, laughing for no reason and Yoongi smiling all the time. He became clingier to his boyfriend, who was giggling no matter what was said. Jimin and Jungkook were cuddling and mumbling stuff in their drunk gibberish. Taehyung was sitting next to Seokjin, poking his belly softly or drawing circles with his index finger or just gently rubbing it. The older was slightly weirded out by his behaviour but didn't say anything. Namjoon, although he had only one and a half beers in (Jin had counted), was more affectionate, hugging him, kissing his cheek or lips or just caressing his hair.

"I think we should go. I wanna have sex with you before we go to sleep."

Hoseok smiled at his boyfriend as if it were the most loving thing, he had ever said.

"Okay, okay," he got up but fell right back on his butt and giggled.

"We go too too," Jimin said, getting up but holding onto the chest of drawers. Jungkook giggled, trying to walk out of the room in a straight line, which was a failure but at least he didn't fall and could walk on his own. He took Jimin's hand.

Hoseok and Yoongi followed, their walk more unsteady than Jikook's.

"Tae, come," Yoongi ordered as if the younger was a dog, but the latter obeyed, getting up and slowly but surely walked to the couple.

"Jungkook and Jimin, you go alone. Jin is going to sleep over," Namjoon announced to the two.

"Oh, you pig," Jimin hit his shoulder with a smirk.

"Oink, oink," Jungkook giggled.

"Jimin, I am nine months pregnant, I gained so much weight, my back hurts and I am sleep-deprived. I've never felt more not-sexy in my entire life. So no, we are not going to do that," Jin rolled his eyes.

"Oh, too bad."

Jin frowned in confusion, "Shut up."

"Oh, what's wrong, baby?" Namjoon turned to him, seeing the change in his partner's behaviour. He took his hand, intertwining their fingers together.

"I..," he sighed, "I am just hungry."

"And what you wanna eat?"

"McDonald's?" he made puppy eyes at him.

"Again?" he sighed, "Okay, then, let's go there."

"Yay! You are the best boyfriend ever," the latter's words were spilling with joy as he smiled at the younger.

Namjoon's expression softened, his dimples showing. I wish I was but I had hurt you so many times.