34

Weeks: thirty-one

"You seem happy," Jungkook smiled at his friend as they were sitting and enjoying their breakfast. "Let me guess - Namjoon's taking you out again?"

Jin nodded, biting his lip not to smile, which didn't help. "Yeah. And I don't know where he's taking me. He said it's a surprise."

"Let's hope it's not his bedroom," the younger giggles.

"Look, I can't get any more pregnant, can I? So..." Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh, you pervert," Jungkook continued to giggle and hit his best friend's shoulder playfully.

"You started it," the older responded. "But seriously, I wouldn't sleep with him. I am tired and I feel... like a whale."

"Well, so let's hope that it really ISN'T his bedroom," the latter smiled. "Enjoy it, though."

"Thank you," Jin got up and began to wash the dishes.

"But you could also sometimes stay at home with me...," Jungkook pouted. "...with your beloved best friend."

"What you mean by that? Last week I only went out twice," the older responded.

"But that's a lot. He's stealing you away from me," the latter placed his mug and bowl into the sink.

Jin scoffed. "When I am here, you are with Jimin anyway, so..." he was interrupted by the doorbell. "Oh, he's already here. Gotta go, bye."

He messed with Jungkook's hair and walked to the hall, where he put his coat and shoes on and in seconds, he was gone.

The latter shook his head. "Bye Jungkook, have a nice day. Bye Hyung, you too. Enjoy your date."

Jin waved at Namjoon as he was walking towards the car. He opened the door and got in.

"Hi."

"Hi," Namjoon smiled.

"So, where are we going?" Jin asked, fastening his seatbelt.

"That's a secret," Namjoon said, driving away from the house.

"Please, tell me," Seokjin begged, rubbing his hands together but the latter shook his head.

"Is it a romantic place?"

"Well," Namjoon pouted in a thinking manner. "Some people could consider it as such."

"Is it a place you like?" Jin was pumping the younger again.

"Yes, I like that place very much."

"Would I like that place?"

Namjoon stopped at a red light and turned to him, "Stop asking, Jinnie. You'll see in a while."

Jin's cheeks were now coated with pink because of the nickname. He nodded and turned to the side window, while the excitement was filling his body. He smiled.

Maybe it will be a special place for Namjoon and he wants Jin to know that. What could it be? A pond in a forest? A hill with a beautiful view? Maybe a cute cafe or a small bookshop? Jin's imagination was running wild as he was watching the buildings move behind the glass.

"Well, we are here," Namjoon's voice pierced the silence as he parked the car. Jin woke up from his daydream, looking around.

"Oh my god," he gasped, seeing their destination. "Are we going to Ikea?"

Namjoon smiled and nodded. "Yes, we are!"

"Yay!" Jin exclaimed and as he couldn't contain his excitement and tried to get out of the car with a seatbelt on. Namjoon giggled at his friend's...? clumsiness and closed the door. The latter followed him into the building.