16 +

"What?" Namjoon pulled away from him and looked at the crying boy in his arms. He was confused.

"I am so sorry," Jin sobbed loudly, tears streaming down his face heavily. 

"If you want us to be together, you can say it normally," Namjoon smiled a little but the older boy shook his head.

"No, I mean it. I'll have a baby. And..," looks down, "it's yours,"

"You're a man, y-you can't be...," the younger boy started panicking. Jin rolled up his sweater to show him his round swollen belly and sobbed. Namjoon widened his eyes.

"No."

"What?" Jin stared at Namjoon, who started walking backwards, towards his parked car.

"I can't be a father now...," The younger boy opened the door and got in, then he rapidly drove away, while Jin was just standing there, watching the car going further away, while tears streamed down his cheeks.

"What's going on?" Jungkook yawned. The older boy turned and wrapped his arms around him, sadness filling up his body.

"Oh c'mon, dad. What's wrong?" Jungkook hugged him back while stroking his hair.

"I told N-Namjoon a-about the baby," Jin sobbed loudly.

"Oh god," Jungkook realized what had probably happened and lead the younger boy inside the house. He made him lie on his bed and covered him with a blanket, hugging him, while Jin was rubbing his belly, sobbing.

"I hate him," he whimpered, "I hate him so much,"

Jungkook was stroking his back, saying: "Shhhh I know. I hate him too."

"What did I even expect?" Jin sobbed again. He felt heartbroken and betrayed although he had expected this reaction. But it still hurt.

"That he is a smart man," Jungkook sighed.

"He doesn't deserve both of you," the younger boy added, hugging Jin, "Jimin and I will help you with everything, including money. Everything will be okay, okay?" he looked at the crying boy, who snuggled closer to him.

"I love you so much, Jungkook. I don't know what I'd do without you,"

"Shush. Let's go to sleep now, okay?" younger boy stroked his hair, "Don't worry now, you shouldn't stress that much. It hurts Bubble. It feels it too," then rubbed his belly lovingly, "If anything happens, wake me up," Jin nodded and closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep as quickly as possible.