1

As soon as Jin opened his eyes, he sighed as he woke up from one nightmare to another. 

He stared at the white ceiling of his room, while all he could think about how much he'd rather die than go to that hell. 

He brushed his teeth while putting on clothes and had breakfast. The ride to school was quick, too quick for his liking. Then he walked inside the school, where a group of boys were waiting for their victim - for him.

"Oh, our slut decided to go to school today," one of them said, probably Yoongi - a short guy with black hair. Jin thoughts he was this angry because of his height.

"How did you sleep, whore? Or should I ask.. who did you sleep with?" They laughed. Jin just looked down and passed them to go to his locker, trying to get their stupid talk out of his memory. When he unlocked his locker, he heard footsteps of someone from their group.

Jin hated to admit but the boy who followed him was kinda handsome. He was one of the rich kids. He drove a black Mercedes to school and their mansion was a small castle.

When Jin had been a little younger, he used to have a crush on him. Namjoon had been cute and intelligent, he acted nice to everyone. He was a little older than he was.
But everything had changed two or three years ago when he had started being a friend with Yoongi and his group. He had begun to smoke and doing all those "cool kids" stuff, so the smart and kind boy had become someone, Jin barely recognised.

"Hey, princess," Seokjin ignored him but he shut his locker and pushed the older against it.

Please don't.

"I said something," he growled looking straight into the latter's eyes with anger.

"I know." 

Namjoon shook his head and his hand met Jin's cheek. Apparently, he was not satisfied with his answer. He grabbed his chin aggressively and made the older look at him. Tears started to fill the shorter's eyes.

"How dare you talk to me like that," he said while Jin tried his best not to cry.

"A pink sweater?" he asked, a disgusted expression on his face, "That's pretty girly, Seokjin. Do you want to be a girl? Or are you just a gay piece of shit?" he slapped his face again with more power than before. The older fell and cried out.

"Oh, our faggot is crying. Do you want your mommy to help you?" He kneeled in front of him, a sarcastic pout on his face.

"Please stop..." Jin whispered weakly. The younger grabbed his neck and blocked his airflow lightly. Jin gasped at the pressure.

"Next time, know your place, whore. Understand?" He smiled innocently. The other nodded a few times and Namjoon let him breathe. Jin covered his face with his hands as he was leaving, walking back to his group of friends.

The older got up, trying to calm down and opened the locker again. He took his books and closed it. He didn't dare to look around, because it would break his heart. He knew that the others were watching the whole scene (every time) but no one had ever said anything.  Namjoon's parents held a lot of power, because of how rich they were. No one would ever help him.

Jin winked a few times to make his tears go back. He hated himself for being too emotional, for always wanting to cry. He mentally slapped himself, while he walked to the bathroom.

He rinsed his face with water, looking at himself in the mirror. As he walked out, the school bell rang.

Seokjin had his first lesson with his best friend Jungkook, who was late most of the times. Many girls would describe him using the words "cute" or "adorable" but behind his handsome face, there was a very hardworking and nice person, who turned into a completely different person while dancing. He was gay like Jin and had a crush on this orange-haired boy, Jimin, who was also a member of Yoongi's group but wasn't as mean as Namjoon.

Jin sat at his desk in the last row next to "always-late-but-as-cute-as-bunny" friend's desk. He rested his upper body on his desk and tried to calm himself down. Suddenly, someone patted his back.

"Hey, hyung," Jungkook said and sat down next to the latter, whose face showed shock.

"What are you doing here? You're always late," Jin widened his eyes.

"My sister drove me here today, so.." he looked at Jimin, then back at Jin and hid his red face. His best friend just smiled at the adorableness.

He whispered, "He looks so handsome today,"

Jin giggled. 

"You're saying this everyday, u know that?" He messed with Jungkook's hair a little.

"Stop! You'll ruin my hair!" Jin smiled and the younger immediately started correcting his hairstyle.

"I'm saying it because it's true," he sighed but kept smiling anyway. Right after that, the door opened and Yoongi's group walked in. They sat next to Jimin, continuing their conversation. 

The bell rang for the second time and the teacher walked in...

A/N: thank you for reading. Hope you liked it! This is just the beginning