CHAPTER 54

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 11

3RD PERSON's POV

All of you were sitting on your own beds and Heeseung sitting on the massage chair near your bed.

Other I-Landers entered the room too after cleaning up the dinning area and got curious.

"What is it Y/n noona?" Niki ask and sat beside you.

"Yeah, what's the cellphone for?" Hanbin added and sat beside you too, clinging in your arm.

"We can call anyone as our reward." Jay explained and pointed at the screen in the room that has the instructions.

"Woooaahh!" All of them said in amazement and some went near the screen to read it.

"Anyone?" Jungwon and Daniel said in amazement and sat beside their Sunoo hyung.

"You can call your friends, parents, anyone." Jay added.

"Since I get three calls, I might as well call a friend too." Sunoo said excitedly which made you look at him in surprise.

"Right! We can call other I-Landers too!" You said excitedly.

Making them excited at your idea.

"Wait! Wait a minute! (He stood up) You have to know the phone number to call them." Jay said and went behind his bed to get something.

"Right! You have it!" Sunoo said, excitedly stood up.

"I have it!" Jay said, raising the paper with the list of the I-Landers phone numbers.

"Woooaahhh!!!" All of you said excitedly.

"I want to call! I want to call!" Sunoo said excitedly and went near Jay to see the phone numbers. The others gathered around Jay who's holding the paper.

You giggled at Sunoo's cuteness.

"Geonu hyung, Youngbin hyung, Kyungmin, Ej, Jaebeom hyung, Jake....No...." Jay said reading the list.

Hearing that made you, Jake and Heeseung look at each other and laugh.

"Hahaha Daebak!" Heeseung chuckled.

"Jaebeom hyung!" Sunoo said excitedly, missing his friend, wanting to talk to him again.

"Since Y/n can call 4 and Sunoo can call 3, pick person from this list and put him on the speaker phone." Jay said

"Okay! I can call 1." Sunoo said

"Then 2 for me!" You said excitedly.

"You sure?" Heeseung said, making sure that you're not forced to use your  2 call reward 

"Mmmm, I do really miss them" You said while nodding enthusiastically which made them laugh.

"We can call 3 of them?!" Daniel cheered excitedly, missing the other I-Landers too.

"I wonder what's their reaction!" K chuckled, feeling excited too.

"Okay you go first twin!" You said to Sunoo.

"Okayokay!" He said excitedly, doing his tiny jumps holding the paper.

Everyone went back sitting on the bed and wait.

Sunoo is standing and starts calling his Jaebeom hyung.

***RINGING***
***RINGING***

"Woooaaahh!" All of you whispered in amazement like it's your first time hearing a phone ringing. All of you were smilling widely right now.