CHAPTER 28

I-LAND EPISODE 9 PT. 8

Y/N's POV

I practiced and practiced non stop. I've had enough of this stupid disease, I won't let it ruin my team, my friends and my dream.

I don't know how to handle this pressure so I just dance my heart to it with my tears falling non stop.

If I don't have this disease, I could have been happier...life could be much easier...I could have a normal teenage girl life...What did I ever do to deserve this.....

And here it goes again...

NO! NOT HERE!!! Not....

***BLARGH

***BLARGH

S-stop p-please . . . My medicine...

***BLARGH

***BLARGH

All I could do is put my hands on the mirror infront of me to balance my self.

The pain is too much, too much that my whole body is trembling, I'm started to get dizzy and I slid down slowly...

I-I got this... Not here p-please... Somebody...

3RD PERSON POV

Jungwon and Niki excitedly went to the first floor.

"I hope Noona will like our surprised!" Niki said excitedly.

"Yeah, I hope it will make her feel better somehow." Jungwon added excitedly.

"What is Noon.." Niki froze with his eyes wide open the moment he saw you which confused Jungwon.

"Haha What?" Jungwon said in confusion and look where Niki is looking which shocked him too.

"NOONA!!!" Jungwon yelled worriedly and he dash towards you, Niki ran towards you too.

You were laying on the floor with blood on your mouth, clothes and on the floor.

"NOONA?! NOONA?!" Jungwon yelled, trying to wake you up, he put his arms around you and tap your face.

"NOONA WAKE UP!!!" Jungwon said trembling, with his tears falling.

The two boys were terrified and cried.

"NOONA please..." Niki cried and tremble.

"Niki! CALL THEM!" Jungwon yelled trying to pull himself together, Niki was still frozen.

"NIKI! NOW!" Jungwon yelled.

"O-okay." Niki said, stood up and ran off as fast as he could.

Jungwon tucked your hair behind your ears.

"C-come on N-noona pleasepleaseplease." Jungwon said tapping your face with his tears falling.

"Argh!!! I should have known!!!" Jungwon yelled.

"Jungwon you got this! you got this!" Jungwon said to himself whipping his tears, trying to pull himself together.

"I got you Noona. You have me. You'll be okay." Jungwon said, hurriedly fixing your hair, whipped the blood on your face with his sleeves.

"You have me." He said and kissed your forehead.

He put his one arm under your legs and the other supporting your back, and lifted you up.

***Back to Niki

Niki ran as fast as he could, tears falling with terrified look on his face.

"HYUNG!" Niki yelled, he's a crying mess.