CHAPTER 71

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 27

3RD PERSON' S POV

(Note: The underlined words are the words that the announcer is saying)

"We will now announce the fifth place I-Lander who may advance to the final test" 

"The fifth place I-Lander with the score of 89 is . . . Park Sunghoon"

Everyone applaud and cheer for him, you excitedly hugged him with the others joining him too.

"I told you! I told you!" You said in a muffled voice because you're being crashed by the others joining the hugged but little do you know it's because Sunghoon's hugging you tightly burrying you on his chest.

After that Sunghoon walked to the front center of the stage for his speech.

"I learned so much on this test, and I felt I was lacking a lot but my members really taught me a lot and made sure I wasn't left behind even though I only have a few days to practice. Thanks to our aegyo masters Sunoo and Y/n who taught us really well especially with expressions." Sunghoon chuckled which made everyone laugh at how your eyes widened, intensely shaking your head, disagreeing you're an aegyo master.

Sunghoon stole a glance and wink at you, making you chuckle and just shook your head at his silliness.

"I'll make sure to show I've improved in the final test and continue to work hard so that I can debut. Thank you." Sunghoon added and bowed.

Everyone applaud and Sunghoon proceeded to the egg.

"We will announce the sixth place I-Lander who may advance to the final test."

The remaining I-Landers on stage were obviously nervous and feels like its hard to breathe every time passes.

"At this point it's hard to keep a bright face." Sungdeuk said to the other judges.

"Yeah, a lot of thoughts may be running through their heads right now." Bang PD agreed while nodding and observing each of the I-Landers.

"They must be so nervous." Doobu added.

"The sixth place I-Lander woth the score of  88 is . . . Jay."

"WOAH!" The I-Landers cheered and tackled him into a hug, everyone's applauding for him. Jay was shocked himself too. He instantly looked for you and hugged you making you laugh at his still shocked expressions.

Jay was happy but he's more worried for you right now. You always rank first, they've already announce the sixth place and your name hasn't been called yet, frustration slowly building up inside him.

"Hey, go there and make your speech." You laughed smiling brightly at him and patting his back, he squished you tighter before letting go.

Jay went to the front center.

"To many of my fans who helped placed me 4th place last time, I apologize for not being able to secure the spot, but I'll accept the result as it is and try my best to perform better on the next test." Jay said and bowed.

Everyone applaud, Jay walks towards the gate.

"You got this Y/n, I know you got this... You have to..." Jay thought eyes locked on you even when the gate turned.

It's not just him but all of the boys were thinking the same thing, they think that they can just breathe normally again if the announcer announce your name to head back to the I-Land.

"We will now announce the seventh place I-Lander who may advance to the final test."

"The seventh place I-Lander with the score of 87 is . . . Jake."