CHAPTER 23

I-LAND EPISODE 9 PT. 3

3RD PERSON POV

***Meanwhile At the 2nd floor practice room (Dive Into You team).

"We are going to start practicing." Jay said.

Dive into you team were practicing their parts individually.

Niki entered the room.

"The other team are sleeping." Niki giggled, remembering how cute you look with your angry eyebrows.

"They are sleeping?" Jay ask in confusion.

"What? Why would they be sleeping? Are you sure they were sleeping? Maybe they were talking." Sunoo added in confusion.

"No they were sleeping, they're all in the top 4 room, sleeping." Niki said

Hearing that made them think of who might be sleeping beside you, specially Jay.

"Did you see them?" Hanbin ask

"Yeah, I did" Niki said.

"Great! This is an advantage for us." Daniel said jokingly.

"It's not a bad thing to practice while the other team is sleeping." Daniel added.

"We will practice intensely this time and we are going to beat that team!" Jay said, motivating his team.

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Sunoo cheered.

***Back to the Top 4 room.

Y/N's POV

"What's this? My pillow smells so good..." I thought to myself and burried my self more into it and my pillow hugged me tighter....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wait! my pillow hugged me tighter?!

I opened my eyes instantly! Shocked at what I'm seeing and made me blushed, he-he's too close!

I was burried into Jake oppa's chest and he's hugging me at the same time.

"What's Jake oppa doing in here?" I thought to myself lifting my head, looking around the room.

Oh? They're all sleeping. I...I... I better get out.

I move slowly, removing Jake oppa's arm from me and successfully got out of my bed.

Aaawe Jungwon is so cute haha sleeping with his Ipad.

I slowly took it from him.

What is he looking ....... WHAT THE?!

These brats!!! TOOK PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF ME WHILE I'M SLEEPING!!!

Wait a second.....I started to smile evilly

Hahahaha feel the wrath of Y/N's revenge!!!

I took the lips stick from the bathroom and artist Y/N did her magic.

I'm trying so hard not to laugh! Also, we can't forget taking pictures of it and videos! Hahahahaha I'm loving this!

"I present to you, Y/N's amazing art pieces... Pppfffff" I whispered showing all of my art work I mean their brilliantly painted face.

After that I get out of the room, Ofcourse! I have to run for my life before they woke up and went to the pantry.

3RD PERSON POV

Jay can't focus on his practice, thinking of you and who might be the lucky brat sleeping beside you.

"What if they're sleeping too close?!" Jay thought to himself, getting stressed out.