CHAPTER 46

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 3

3RD PERSON'S POV

After practicing some more, Chamber 5 unit decided to take a break and have some snacks in the pantry room.

"I'm going to be like Sunoo from now on! My role model is Sunoo!" Sunghoon said while doing his silly dance.

You guys just laugh at his silliness.

"I really think Sunghoon need some medicine." Jake whispered to you worriedly.

"Hahahahah I think so too." You whispered back and chuckled.

Sunghoon was completely possessed, he went out the pantry room dancing and singing to Chamber 5.

"Ne mam gajang anjjoge
Jebal~~~
Keojyeo beorin Chamber 5~~~" Sunghoon sang and dance enthusiastically

All of you look at each other and laugh at Sunghoon.

"Haha Sunghoon hyung! There's no 'Jebal' in the lyrics." Jungwon laugh while stuffing his mouth with snacks.

Sunghoon just laugh at himself too.

"There's no 'Jebal' in the lyrics?" Sunghoon chuckled and went beside you to have some chips that you're eating.

"No hahahaha" all of you answered and shake your heads.

"Oppa, I think you really need to consider going to the medical room." You said dramatically serious, teasing him.

"We'll take you there if you want." Sunoo added seriously, teasing his hyung too.

The others laugh at the both of you silliness.

"YAH!!!" Sunghoon protested and started to put you and Sunoo into headlock.

***At the First floor practice room

They're sitting on the floor in circle discussing about the adjustments that they need to do.

"I really didn't expect Sunghoon to be picked and go." K chuckled, looking at his members.

"I didn't expect Sunghoon hyung to be picked at all. I was really worried it'd be me." Daniel added.

"Me too." Niki said.

"Personally, I felt like Jay wasn't himself last time." K said, looking at Jay who's sitting beside him.

K noticed that Jay shows, lack of confidence before because of his low ranking.

"That really made me feel sad for Jay, but he got 4th place!" K said proudly, putting his arms over Jay's shoulder which made Jay smiled and the others chuckled.

"Let's do this with confidence okay!!!" K said ruffling Jay's hair. Jay can't stop himself from smilling.

"I'll practice filled with complete joy and put my heart and into this." Jay said while rubbing his hands over his heart.

Which made the other laugh more and started to tackle him, after teasing each other they discussed the parts again.

"Before dividing the parts, we have an important task to do. Who will be the new leader?" Jay said.

"K hyung!" Hanbin said excitedly.

"Yeah! K hyung should be the leader." Daniel added.

"The one and only K hyung!" Niki added proudly too, with his eyes sparkling looking at his K hyung.

K is hesitant about what the team members said. All of them are looking at him, waiting for his response.

"I said it would be great if Sunghoon can be the leader...... Haha but our leader is gone." K chuckled which made the others laugh too.