CHAPTER 64

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 20

3RD PERSON'S POV

CONCEPT TEST [D-DAY]

It's early in the morning, some just woke up and the others are still sleeping.

***At the Yellow room

Hanbin who's having a nightmare is faintly whimpering and sweating a lot in his sleep

Sunghoon and K who just woke up and still sitting on their bed, heard Hanbin. They look at each other and worriedly went towards his bed.

"Hyung" Sunghoon called, tapping Hanbin's shoulder.

"Hanbin-ah" K added

"Hey, wake up!" K added worriedly, shaking Hanbin's shoulder when he's still not waking up.

Hanbin gasped and jolted out of shock from his bed, panting.

"Hyung, you're having nightmare." Sunghoon said worriedly.

"Hanbin-ah, are you okay? Here, have some water first." K said while rubbing Hanbin's back and gave him a bottle of water.

Hanbin who's still processing everything, look at the two and snap out of his thoughts.

"Y-yeah hahahaha I'm fine. Just dreamed of A-Annabelle. Thank you hyung." Hanbin chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck and drink a bit of water.

Making Sunghoon and K look at each other and laugh at Hanbin's cuteness. Both of them sigh in relief.

"Hahaha come on Hanbin-ah, we've got a lot of things to prepare today." K said after making his bed and went out of the room.

"Let's go hyung." Sunghoon chuckled, at the door waiting for him.

"G-go ahead, I'll catch up with you guys later." Hanbin chuckled nervously.

"Okay hyung~ Don't think about Annabelle too much~" Sunghoon teased, walking like a penguin towards the living room to see if you're already awake.

"*Sigh* Thank goodness it was just a dream! but it felt sooooo real..." Hanbin said, rubbing his hands over his heart, sighing in relief.

"But this....... I feel like something bad is about to happen." Hanbin said worriedly, he hurriedly dash out and went to top 4 room.

And there he saw you struggling from the maknaes who's caging you from their hugs.

***At the top four room