CHAPTER 66

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 22

3RD PERSON'S POV

(Note: the underlined words is what the announcer is saying)

***At the I-Land

All of you stood up looking at the big screen, waiting for the announcement of who'll go on stage first.

"Now, let the concept test begin. The first unit is . . . . ."

"Chamber 5!" Jungwon guess.

"Flame On!" K protested

"Chamber 5!" Jake added

Even though they were nervous, everyone were actually excited to go on stage.

"Chamber 5 unit will perform first."

"WOAH!!!" Chamber 5 cheered and clapped excitedly. You and Sunoo doing your tiny jumps which made them laugh.

"I knew it!" Sunghoon cheered.

***At Stage

"Doobu and I watched their rehearsal." Sungdeuk shared smiling from ear to ear.

"Did they improve?" Bang Pd ask curiously.

"We don't wanna spoil anything but you're gonna look forward to this!" Doobu said proudly

"Hhahahaha I know that they'll exceed our expectations as always." Bang Pd laugh and was actually excited to see you perform.

"I'm looking forward to Y/n since this type of concept is far from the concept that she usually does." Wonderkid said

"Hahahaha I'm telling you, you won't get enough of it after you watch them." Sungdeuk laugh proudly.

"Both teams really work hard for this test." Doobu smiled like a proud father.

***Meanwhile at the backstage

Mr. Lee is having a hard time.

*RINGING*
*RINGING*
*RINGING*

"Are you not gonna answer that?" The staff ask, he noticed that it's been ringing countless of times.

Mr. Lee just sighed and answered the call, it's actually a video call.

The moment he answered the call he was greeted with 7 faces that were pushing each other to get a better view on the phone.

"HE ANSWERED!!!" Jimin and Taehyung screamed.

"HYUNG!!!!" BTS screamed getting their faces near the camera.

"FINALLY!" Jin added

Mr. Lee was so done because they've been calling him countless of times pleading him to face time with them so they could watch the I-Landers performance live online.