CHAPTER 19

I-LAND EPISODE 8 PT. 3
****NOTE: the underlined words are the words that the story teller or the announcer of the show are saying/announcing.

3RD PERSON POV

Finally, the time has come.

You've got your make up on and hair ready, with the help of the female staff ofcourse. Everyone got dressed up too with their stage costumes.

Now all of you were at the lobby getting ready and waiting for the countdown to end. Everyone was doing their thing, practicing their parts.

"You can do this! You can do this!" You said to yourself staring at your reflection on the glass wall of the practice room.

"Ofcourse you can!" Heesung said giving you a side hug.

"We can do this!" You cheered giving him a side hug too.

Jake on your other side also put his arms over your shoulder.

"Look at that handsome face..." Jake said pointing at his reflection on the glass wall.

"Where? You mean Heesung oppa?" You said teasing Jake.

Which made Heesung laugh.

"YAH!" Jake protested

"Just kidding!!! Ofcourse my Jake oppa's handsome too!" You said which made Jake blushed and Heesung cough awkwardly.

"What about me?" You ask which made them flustered at your sudden question.

"So beautiful...." Heesung and Jake thought to themselves.

"Really beautiful" Sunghoon mumbled staring at you unknowingly which you didn't hear.

"What did you say Sunghoon oppa?" You ask which made Sunghoon nervous.

"I-I said your hair is b-beautiful, the female staff did an amazing job" Sunghoon said.

"How dare you!" You said dramatically which made them laugh.

"Ofcourse my twin is beautiful!!!" Sunoo said holding your wrisk and pulled you to him.

"Let's take a picture!" Sunoo said excitedly.

"Let us join too!" They all said, and all of you took a group photo, the last photo of the 13 I-Landers together.

After that they went to their teams and try to encourage each other.

*I NEED U team.

"We won't drop out, we won't get eliminated" Daniel said

"We only have one chance so let's go even harder." Jake added.

*DNA Team
"We totally got this." Niki said

"Let's get 1st place" Jay said

*Fake Love Team
"We'll do great" Sunghoon said

"We can get first place." Sunoo cheered.

"Let's not think about it too much right now, let's just do what we've been doing." Heesung said.

"Okay, okay." Fake Love team agreed.

Meanwhile you were cheering for them.

"Please let them do well, allow them to show everything they've been working hard on." You thought to yourself.

The countdown ended and all of you sat on your assigned seats.

***Meanwhile...Back to Stage.

The Producers where shocked seeing the BTS showed up on stage with grin on their faces.