CHAPTER 13

I-LAND EPISODE 5 PT. 3 & EPISODE 6

3RD PERSON POV

You woke up again because of the throbbing pain! You get your medicine where you hid it and quietly went to the bathroom.

You open the faucet and throw up. The pain makes you tear up. It's harder because you're trying to not make any sound.

***BLARGH***
.
.
.
***BLARGH***
.
.
.

***BLARGH***
.
.
.
***BLARGH***

It's a lot more painful and a lot of blood than before. . . . .

"Please. . . . Give me more time . . ." You thought to your self.

You took your medicine and slid down slowly on the wall because of this unbearable pain, hugging your knees.

***Knock knock***

"Twin are you okay? Are you crying?" Sunoo said, he saw you went to the bathroom and hear you whimpered which made him worried.

"O..oh y-yeah I'm totally fine, its just I accidentally hit my toe into the drawer" You said trying to sound that you're totally fine.

"Hahaha you silly! I'm going back to bed now okay!" Sunoo said laughing at your silliness and went back to dreamland.

Y/N' POV

That was so close!!!

As soon as the effect of the medicine kicks in. I stood up, look for the blood stains and cleaned it off.

I went out and saw that it's already 5 am in the morning so I guess I won't be able to sleep again.

I washed up, change, took my Ipad and left the bedroom tiptoeing. I'm just gonna wait for them for our exercise.

Wooaaahhh this place is really huge!
I went to the Terrace to get some fresh air! I like this . . . .  This is so calming . . .

Everything happens so fast. Yesterday we're just talking about how to move up to the I-Land and now we're here!

I took picture of the nature infront of me. Hihihi this is now my favorite spot for sure.

For now I'm just gonna take down some details about our vocal practice later.

3RD PERSON POV

Sunghoon woke up feeling thirsty so he went out to grab some water, he was drinking when he noticed someone's outside the Terrace.

"Who's that?" Sunghoon thought to himself.

He went nearer to see who it was and smiled after knowing it's you, you're taking pictures of the view in front of you.

"She might catch a cold, I'm gonna get my jacket" Sunghoon said to himself excitedly going back to his room to grab his jacket.

He can't help himself smiling but that smile fell off when he came back with you nowhere to be found.

He sigh out of disappointment.

"Maybe..... Next time" he thought to himself.

"Oh?! You woke up so early? That's a first." Jay said to Sunghoon