CHAPTER 59

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 16

3RD PERSON'S POV

Heeseung went to top 4 room, leaving the 2 best friends on the couch.

Jake's laying down on the couch, thoughts full of what just the Performance Director told him.

"Hahaha Jake~" Sunghoon chuckled, looking at Sulking Jake.

"I'll root for you guys when you get to debut." Jake chuckled, still sulking on the couch.

"Then you should practice with me from now on Jake." Sunghoon chuckled, wanting to make his friend feel that he's always there for him.

Jake just pouted and smile a bit, feeling down, rubbing the drink can on the sofa, playing with it. Resting his head on the back rest of the couch.

Sunghoon just chuckled at his cuteness and moved close beside him, leaning his head to Jake's head, wanting to comfort his friend.

"I've been hidding the whole time. All those times, my skills were ....... not enough." Jake chuckled,

"Hahahaha" Sunghoon chuckled, thinking of ways on how to help Jake.

You went behind them, wanting to check what they're up to while wating for the cookies to be done

You went behind them, wanting to check what they're up to while wating for the cookies to be done. Sunoo and Jungwon volunteered to clean up since they didn't help that much and just messed around with you.

"That's so cute." You thought to yourself after seeing their heads glued on each other.

"Hey, what's going on?" You ask, while stroking their hair from behind which is really soft.

"Y/n, don't forget me when you debut, okay?" Jake said looking up at you.

You accidentally pulled both their hair after hearing that.

"OUCH!" They both whined, grabbing their hair.

"Oh! Hahaha I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" You said and cares their hair softly trying to ease the pain

"It's okay to pull Jake's hair, but why mine too?" Sunghoon complained jokingly.

"YAH!!!" Jake protested, rolling his eyes at Sunghoon.