CHAPTER 49

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 6

3RD PERSON'S POV

While you, Jin, Suga, Jungkook, Jay and Hanbin are cooking, the others were jamming to the song that was playing.

While cooking, Jungkook actually can't take his eyes off of you, finding you so cute, bopping your head to the song while cooking.

"Take a picture, it last longer." Jin whispered to Jungkook, while grinning.

"I already have a lot of her pictures." Jungkook absentmindedly answered, which made Jin and Jungkook shock at the same time and look at each other.

Jin was about to say something but Jungkook immediately covered his mouth and put him into head lock, they were having a wrestling at the moment.

You and Jay look at them weirdly, Jungkook just smiled innocently, while Jin was struggling to get out from Jungkook's strong arms.

"Don't mind them, that's normal." Yoongi said patting You and Jay's shoulder and get back to cooking again.

You just chuckled and can't believe that you're witnessing their goofy side in front of your eyes that you just used to see from their shows like run bts.

"Hyung! I'll go fishing with you! Just shut up!" Jungkook whispered yelled to Jin while still holding the older one in to headlock who's face turning to red.

Jin was slapping Jungkook's arm to let him go which Jungkook did.

"I nearly died!!!" Jin protested smacking Jungkook in the head while catching up his breath.

"But you were about to tell her aren't you?" Jungkook whispered yelled with hand gestures.

"I was about to say that I have pictures of hers on my phone too!" Jin whispered protested while smacking Jungkook in the back, hearing that made Jungkook froze.

"Oh....." He said then showed his bunny smile and back hug his Jin Hyung

"Hahahaha My bad hyung!" Jungkook said while laughing so hard at his own silliness.

"You better go fishing with me! Or else!" Jin said glaring at Jungkook

"Hahaha okay! Okay, hyung! I'm sorry!" Jungkook giggled still hugging his hyung, Jin just rolled his eyes at him and laugh too, when suddenly they accidentally bumb the bottle of salt that cause a huge amount of salt fall into the pot.

They look at each other with wide eyes.

"YAH!!!" Jin and Jungkook yelled and smack each other, they start to bicker again.

While they're blaming each other and having wrestling for the second time, the clueless you took a spoon to taste what they made excitedly.

"This must be so good!!!" You whispered excitedly and was about to taste it.

Jin saw you and automatically made his eyes wide open, tapping Jungkook to look at you.

"No! You can't fool me!" Jungkook giggled, making sure that he's winning this match.

"I'm not!" Jin added panicking, holding Jungkook's face and turned it to look at your direction.

"Oh.My..." Jungkook said with his eyes slowly opening wide.

"Y/N NO!!!" Jin and Jungkook yelled panicking.

But it's too late, you already took a huge sip expecting it to be delicious.

Everyone was looking at Jin, Jungkook and you in confusion after hearing the two yelled.

Jin and Jungkook froze, waiting for your reaction.