CHAPTER 45

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 2

Y/N's POV

I went to the kitchen looking for some ice placing it on a towel and pressing it on my eyes.

I look like I've been in a boxing match or something.

"Y/N!!!" Someone yelled and held my shoulders from behind

"OHMYFREAK'N ICE!!!" I yelled out of shocked, because Jay oppa just popped out of nowhere.

"Hahahahahaha" Jay oppa just laugh at me.

**PAK**PAK**PAK** I smack him in the back with my right hand while holding the ice with my other hand.

"You're giving me a heart attack!!!" I protested

"Hahaha okay! Okay! I'm sorry! So w-where's the l-letter?" Jay oppa said, holding my hand, stopping it from smacking him.

"Oh! Right!!!" I said excitedly and started grinning at him. I put down the ice first, look inside my bag and took out the letter remembering our deal.

He was just about to grab it, good thing I have a quick reflex so his attempt to get it was failed.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said raising my right eyebrow and stepping back away from him.

Is he trying to steal the letter?

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Oh come on, I'm a-already here so there's n-no need for that." Jay protested and tried to reach the letter again from you.

You ran away from him and both of you ran in circle the dinning table.

"Hah! We made a deal!" You defended and stuck out your tounge at him.

"It's useless anyway!" Jay said while chasing you.

"A deal is a deal! (you started to open the letter while giggling) To Y/n, the most amazing girl I've ever met. Aaawe" You read while laughing still running away from Jay which made Jay panicked and ran faster towards you.

"YAH!" Jay yelled

"The first time I met you, I was really shocked seeing...." You said still laughing and running away from him.

Jay got more panicked, chase you as fast as he could and finally caught you by your waist.

Wrapping his right arm around your your waist lifting you from the ground and grab the letter with his left hand.

"Yah! Jay oppa!!!" You protested and tried to get the letter from him.

"I told you there's no need for this. I'll make you a new one." Jay said chuckling at your cuteness, raising his hands with the letter, for you to not reach it.

"Then why did you gave it to me in the first place if you're gonna take it back?" You protested while pouting.

"Well I'm here so there's no use for this." Jay chuckled at your cuteness

"Okay! Okay! Just put me down, you carry me like a potato bag, oppa!" You complained.

Which made him laugh and put you down, when he did, you immediately try to grab the letter which made Jay raised his hands so you can't reach it but being the competitive you, you started to jump and tried to grab it which made Jay have no choice.

He crumpled the paper and put it inside his mouth which made you froze and look at him weirdly. Jay was shocked at what he did too.

"Ookay, I give up! You win! It's all yours." You said feeling defeated raising both of your hands and went back to your room.