BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]

3RD PERSON POV

BTS were getting ready to go to Paju, Gyeonggi Province where the I-Land was located.

"Yah! I'm so excited to see the I-Land." Jhope said excitedly getting inside their van.

"Haha You always watch that show Hyung" Jimin said

"We'll it's really good, all of them were talented and I really like Y/n" Jhope said excitedly to meet you. He's a huge fan of yours. He find you really cute and a really great dancer.

"Y/n?" Jungkook ask curiously

"Mmmm the only female in that show" Jhope said

"Really?!" They all said in surprised, they were shocked that there's a female in a male category show.

"Hahaha yeah. You should watch it, she's really good and funny" Jhope added.

The members of BTS got curious about you and started to watch your video clips on youtube. That's what they did the whole trip, they actually can't get enough of you.

"Hahaha she's so cute" V thought to himself watching your video where you started to jump around knowing you'll perform FIRE by BTS.

"She really change when she's on stage. She exercise too" Jungkook thought to himself smilling while watching your videos.

"Oh? She's an underground dancer and rapper?" Suga ask watching the video were you're telling to the other applicants about yourself.

"Yeah!!! She started since she's 3 years old! Could you believe that?! And she just auditioned at our company the day before the first showing of the show." Jhope said like a proud father.

"Wow!" They all said in amazement.

"She cooks too..." Jin thought to himself smilling, watching the video of you cooking with Hanbin and Kyungmin.

Jimin was really mesmerized by your performance Save Me with Sunoo, he replayed it countless of times.

"She's a great leader, she knows how to motivate her teammates." RM thought to himself smilling, watching you teach the others the choreography in an easy way and how you hyped them up.

After hours they arrive at the I-Land without noticing the time and went out of the van.

They started to enter the gate to the I-Land.

"Is this the gate to go in?" Jhope ask

"It really feels like a fantasy." Jimin added, amaze by the design of the place.

"Isn't this for celebrities?" Jin ask in amazement.

"Shall we go to the unknown world?" Jhope said excitedly holding their hands

"We are going to the hearts of the army" RM added excitedly.

The gate started to turn.

"WOW!!!" They all said

"Wow! what is this?" Jin ask looking at  the I-LAND infront of him.

"It's amazing!" Jungkook added.

"It's so cool!" RM added too.

"In Part 2, 13 people have been picked already." Jhope said

"So this is by ranking?" Jin ask looking at the chairs with numbers.

"Global Artist BTS"

Which shocked all of them.

"OHMYGOD" All of them said in shocked because of the voice that came out from nowhere.