CHAPTER 56

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 13

3RD PERSON'S POV

***Heeseung at the separate break room for Top 4

Heeseung is sitting on the couch excitedly dialing his older brother's number.

***RINGING***
***RINGING***
***RINGING***
***STOP RINGING***

"Hello~" Heeseung greeted excitedly.

"What's going on?" His hyung said in surprised from hearing his little brother's voice.

"Hahahaha" Hearing his hyung dramatic reaction made Heeseung laugh.

"What's going on?!" His brother yelled in confusion.

"Hahaha why? Can't I just call you?" Heeseung chuckled, teasing his brother to figure it out on his own.

"Kapangi sunggan~~" His hyung sang, mimicking Heeseung's part in Flicker.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Heeseung laugh so hard.

"Do it one more time!" Heeseung chuckled

"Kapangi sunggan~~" His hyung sang again, more dramatic this time.

The two brothers laugh so hard at their own silliness, missing teasing each other. Heeseung was laughing so hard, slapping his thigh.

"But seriously, how could you call me?  *Gasp* Don't tell me you sneak in your phone?! Are you crazy?! Heeseung-ah! I'm gonna whipped your-" His hyung said, dramatically panicking but was cut off.

"Hahahaha hyung! chill! It's a reward! That's why I can call you!" Heeseung explained, laughing at his hyung.

"Oooowwwwwoooowww" His hyung said in realization.

"Hyung! Which place do you think I got?" Heeseung ask excitedly.

"Aaahhh well...... Around 9th place?" His hyung said, teasing Heeseung. His hyung knows well that his little bro will be on Top 4.

"Hahahaha" Heeseung laugh at his hyung guessed.

"Y/n and Jay are cooler than you!" His hyung teased, laughing too.

"Hahahaha I'm 3rd place! Y/n is first ofcourse and Jay is 4th place." Heeseung proudly said.

"WOOOHOOOOHH!!!" His hyung cheered enthusiastically.

Heeseung can't stop laughing so hard because of his brother's silliness, he missed goofing around like this with his hyung.

"My boy Jay! And My Girl Y/n!" His hyung yelled chaotically.

"What do you mean My girl?!" Heeseung unknowingly protested, and slap his hand over his hand over his mouth

*Silence filled the room*

"Stop!" Heeseung said, feeling done with his brother.

"Pppff What?! I didn't even say anything?" His hyung said innocently.

"I said stop!" Heeseung protested.

"I'm not doing anything!!! Pppfff" His hyung defended

"I know you're grinning right now! I can see it and feel it!" Heeseung said with his done face.

"HAHAHAHA" His hyung can't hold it anymore and laugh.

"Hyung!" Heeseung protested.

"Haha but kidding aside, You like her a lot don't you? I've watched how much you took care of her and the way you look at her." His brother teased.