CHAPTER 31

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT.2

3RD PERSON POV

While everyone was excited and nervous at the same time, Jay was serious and fired up doing this challenge.

"I don't think I have time to breath." Jay thought to himself worriedly, thinking about him being on the lowest rank.

Jay look at his watch and calculated the time.

"The mini mission will be held tomorrow at 8:45 pm." Jay announced which made all of you nervous.

"Let's do this guys!" You cheered.

"Yeah! FIGHTING!!!" Everyone agreed.

All of you went to the stairs to head to the second floor to change clothes first.

You held Jay's hand because you can feel that his current rank was bothering him.

"Eeyy!!! You got this oppa! Don't think about it too much." You cheered him and smile, he just smile and held your hand tighter. Your presence always makes him feel that everything will be fine.

"Mmmm I'm more fired up this time!" Jay said and ruffled your hair.

All of you went to your designated room to change.

[Pantry 100% recharge complete]

A variety of food items that will please all 12 I-Landers and daily necessities are back in stock.

Hanbin was the first one to enter the pantry room.

"Woah!!! Hahah Y/n will love this ~~~" Hanbin said looking at all the foods and snacks.

"New stuff ~~~" Hanbin said excitedly and went near to look at the foods.

"Ramyeon~ ramyeon~" Hanbin sang.

After you changed clothes, you entered the pantry room looking for hanbin.

"Opp **Gasp**" You gasp out of shock with eyes wide open.

"Is this Heaven?" You said dramatically.

"Hahaha I knew it!" Hanbin laugh, ruffling tour hair.

"WOAH!!!" You said in amazement looking at all the foods and made tiny jumps, both of you look for the new snacks.

"J-jang...Kal-kal-guk-su, Jang kalguksu" Hanbin read

"Hahaha so cute" You thought to yourself and smile at him.

"You're getting better oppa!" You said putting your hands over his shoulders.

"You think?" He said smilling.

"Yeah! Better than 'cutting hands~~~'"You sang teasing him

"YAH!" He yelled and tackle you into head lock.

Jungwon and Taki entered the pantry room too.

"WOAH!!!" Both of them said in amazement looking at all the new foods and snacks and join you and Hanbin.

"What is this?!" Taki said excitedly looking at the new snacks and noodles.

"Welcome our special guests, please feel free to get anything you like." You said dramatically pointing at the foods.

"Yeah we prepared all of this for you." Hanbin added which made Taki and Jungwon giggle at your silliness.

Heeseung and Niki entered the room too.

"Wow!" Heeseung said in amazement.

"Wait! Picnic is my favorite drink ever!!!" Heeseung said excitedly looking at the drinks.