CHAPTER 27

I-LAND EPISODE PT. 7

3RD PERSON POV

MIDPOINT CHECK

Doobu and Sung Deuk went for the midpoint check. All of you were at the first floor practice room.

"Hello." All of you greeted and bowed at them.

"Are your rehearsals going well?" Sung Deuk said

"Yes." All of you answered.

"The first place, Y/n. How does it feel remaining in the 1st place bed for 2 weeks?" Sung Deuk said.

"Haha It feels really nice and comfortable." You said, can't hide your excitement that the SUNG DEUK ask you a question.

Which made Jake ruffled your hair.

"How did you divide up the units this time?" Doobu ask

"Since I won last time, I had a chance to pick the unit song and members." I explained.

"You picked both?" Dooby said.

"I picked the song and they played rock, papers, scissors, the winners of the game became my teammates." You explained.

"Oh wow hahaha I thought you picked all of them because they're all good" Doobu said

"Haha Jay what's wrong?" Sung Deuk ask

"I'm okay, I just feel angry, sad and very annoyed at that game. But after this test, I'll make sure to take away Y/n's bed." Jay said teasing you.

All of you laugh at it.

"Hahaha Jay you're such in a resolute mood." Sung Deuk said

"I'm practicing with more fury than when I practiced for fire." Jay said.

"Hahaha then should we take a look at each team to see how well you prepared?" Doobu said

"Which team wants to go first?" Sung Deuk said.

"We'll go first." Jay said confidently.

"Hahaha I'll look forward to it Jay" Sung Deuk said

Flicker team sat on the side.

"FIGHTING!" You whispered cheering them.

Dive Into you team went into their positions and started performing.

After that the Flicker team starts performing too and ended an amazing performance.

Everyone applaud. Doobu and Sung Deuk were amaze by the both teams, both teams were fired up and really good.

"Both teams are really good! Hahah I think it's meant to be if you guys really decided it through rock, papers, scissors. Each of you suits your parts." Sung Deuk

"You guys seems to be practicing a lot! Good job! We'll look forward on the test day." Doobu said applauding

"Thank you so much" all of you said and bowed at them.

The visitors left.

All of you went back to practicing again.

Everyone went back to do their stuff, you and Jake were left in the practice room.

Jake ask you to help him with parts that he thinks his lacking at and you gladly helped him.

Both of you practiced and had fun for hours, after that both of you took a break.

"You did really well oppa! Deabak!" You said cheering him.

"You think? That's because the Beast King taught me" Jake ask doubting about himself.