CHAPTER 39

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 10

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Someone is gonna mentione R.A.S soon, right?" Jay said nervously

"Hahahahahah Definitely!!!" You said excitedly, looking at him and wiggle your eyebrows.

Jay just smiled and shake his head at your silliness.

The question appeared.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!" All of you burst into laughter and applaud excitedly.

"AH! It's here!" Sunghoon yelled excitedly.

[Q. To. Jay: What is the most embarassing moment that you wanna erase?]

Jay's iconic R.A.S video appeared. It was during part 1 of I-Land, 1st test where they where distributing parts.

"AAHHHH!!!" All of you yelled

"It was really humiliating." Jay said

"WOOAAHHAHAHAHAHA"

"I felt Resentment, Anger, Shame" Jay said

"I felt Resentment, Anger, Shame!" All of you said in unison mimicking Jay's tone, teasing him.

"STOP!!!" Jay protested, slapping the back of his neck.

"HAHAHAHAH" All of you laugh so hard and clap like a seagull.

Another video of Jay's humiliating moment was played. It was during Part 1 of I-Land after doing the 2nd test, Fire.

"Let's promise not to cry today
It's too tiresome, for real" Jay said

"Oh?! Hahahah I remember that!!!" You said excitedly.

"Right!!!" Niki and Jake added.

A video of Jay crying dramatically while hugging you was was played.

"Hahaha Let's promise not to cry today. It's too tiresome, for real." You said mimicking him while hugging him back.

"Wahahahhahahah!!!" All of you laugh so hard.

"Your face hyung!" Taki said.

"Hahaha Y/n! Y/n's just laughing at you!" Jake added

"Haha I didn't know you're crying that hard! Haha sorry oppa." You said looking at Jay.

He just blush, remembering that he didn't want to leave you in the Ground that time and that he'll miss you so much.

Another crying moment of Jay was played. It was during the part 1 of the show's last test and bidding farewell to their friends who got eliminated.

Jay was crying so hard, covering his left eye with his left hand and lifting his right hand into fist, painfully saying goodbye to his friends.