BONUS CHAPTER BTS

3RD PERSON POV

***At BTS Apartment.

RM, Jimin and V are at the living room waiting for the I-LAND show to start. The other members were at the kitchen, preparing snacks and drinks.

Jimin and V ran to the Kitchen excitedly.

"Hyung!!! It's starting!!!" They both said excitedly.

All of them got excited.

"Oh! Hyung Palli! Palli!!!" Jungkook said holding everything that he could carry and they all dash excitedly in the living room.

This became their bonding time every Friday night, they really enjoyed wathing all the I-Landers, specially you and your silliness which they find really cute.

"Seventeen is in this episode too right?" Suga ask

"Yeah!" Jhope said excitedly.

"Sssshhhh! It's starting!" The maknae line said while eating popcorn.

The show started, they enjoyed it so much but not the part where you get closed to Seventeen and they're able to taste the cookies that you made.

"That's so unfair!!!" Jungkook protested while pouting.

"Yeah! How come they get to stay longer with them!!!" Jin added.

The Seventeen were finally leaving.

"You better do a collab with us! Okay!" Hoshi yelled. The gate was about to turn

"W-what I can't here you!" You said jokingly which made the I-Landers laugh at you.

BTS burst into laughter.

"Hahaha she's savage too!" Suga said laughing.

"She'll collab with us first!!!" V added

"YAH!" Seventeen protested.

"OKAY! PROMISE!" You yelled.

Hearing that made the BTS spit out the juice that they're drinking and froze. . . .

"D-did she just agree?" RM said with his eyes wide open.

"She said OKAY! PROMISE!" Jimin said copying your tone.
.
.
.
.
.
BTS processing what just happened
.
.
.
.

"NO!!!" They all yelled panicking and started to call Bang PD Nim.

But Bang PD Nim is not answering so they decided to complain to Sung Deuk Tomorrow.

*** The next day.

Sung Deuk was in a good mood going to the practice room, when he opened the lights.

"OHMYGOODNESS!!!" Sung Deuk yelled out of shock, putting his hand over his heart.

BTS wad standing near the light switch with serious expressions.

"Are you guys trying to kill me?!" Sung Deuk yelled rubbing his hand over his heart.

They started to bombarded him with their complaints.

"Hyung! How come they get to bond with the I-Landers?!" Jhope protested

"And get to eat cookies that Y/n baked!!!" Jungkook added.

"H-how is it my fault?!" Sung Deuk said, stepping back, being trap on the wall again.

"Is this De Javu?!" Sung Deuk thought to himself.

"Yeah, it's so unfair Hyung!!!" V added.

"GUYS! I'm just performance Director of the show!!! How come that's my fault?!" Sung Deuk said getting confused at why they're complaining to him.

"Then make the BTS test again!" Jhope said

"I Don't-" Sung Deuk said but was cut off.

"We've got to go to the I-Land again!" RM said

"Yeah! I forgot to ask for Y/N's autograph too!" Jimin protested.

"GUYS?! WHAT THE?!" Sung Deuk getting so confuse

"Yeah! I better bring the contract too! To make sure she'll collab with me first!" Suga said putting his hand under his chin thinking.

"Yeah and we better have a sleep over there too! I want to cook with Y/n" Jin said excitedly.

"YAH! YOU'RE PREPARING FOR YOUR COMEBACK!!!" Sung Deuk yelled getting frustrated grabbing his hair.

"We can make some time for that!" BTS said.

"NOPE! This won't work on me again!!! Your schedule is really packed." Sung Deuk protested.

Which made BTS pout and think, realizing Sung Deuk is right

"Then Just ask her to bake some cookies for us too!!!" The maknae line said.

"Yeah and I'll give you the contract, make her sign." Suga added.

"Oh Hyung!!! I'll give you my Hoodie! ask for her autograph too!" BTS said excitedly.

"What's goi-" Sung Deuk getting cut off.

"Thank you hyung!" BTS said enthusiastically.

"Yeah! You're the best!" BTS said and left.
.
.
.
.
.

"W-what just happened?!" Seung Deuk said with his eyes wide open, processing everything.
.
.
.
"YAH!!!! WHY ME?!" Seung Deuk yelled in frustration grabbing his hair.

Author: Hi guys 🤗. Sorry😭 I won't be able to update the chapter today 😭. Thank you so much for reading this story 🤗💜.

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars 😭.

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜