SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS

3RD PERSON POV

Choreographer Sung Deuk was inside the BigHit Building practice room preparing for his practice session with BTS

BTS just entered the room.

***Ringing***

"Hello, Oh! Pdogg! Why?" Sung Deuk said answering his phone.

"What will she perform again?" Pdogg ask excitedly.

"Dionysus! Y/n will perform Dionysus" Sung Deuk said

Which made BTS head turn to Sung Deuk instantly and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Really?! Hahaha I should have come on the midpoint check!" Pdogg said jealous of Sung Deuk seeing you perform.

"You should have come!!! She's really really good!" Sung Deuk said.

"DIONYSUS!!! Y/n will perform that?!" V whispered excitedly to Jimin and Jungkook which made the maknae line jumo excitedly.

"Ssshhhhhhh" RM said trying to understand Sung Deuk and Pdogg's conversation.

BTS got so excited and can't wait to see you perform that.

"Yeah you better prepare yourself on the Test day!!! She'll turn the stage upside down!" Sung Deuk said excitedly and after the call. He turn around and....

"OHMYGOD!" Sung Deuk yelled out of shock, BTS were standing too close behind him with grin on their faces.

"Will she really perform DIONYSUS?!" Jhope ask excitedly.

"Who's her teammates?!" Jimin added

"Will she rap?!" Suga ask

"Or she'll do vocals part?!" Jin added

"When is the test day?!" Junkook ask

"Is she the leader?!" RM said

"Is she so cute dancing to Dionysus?!" V added

They bombarded him with questions making him step back and be cornered on the wall.

"YAH! CHILL!" Sung Deuk protested raising his hands.

"We have to come on the test day!" Jin said

"Wait what?!" Sung Deuk ask in confusion and the BTS left him out of the conversation.

"Yeah, we probably should" Suga added.

"What do you mean?!" Sung Deuk said, confuse at what's going on inside their head.

"Since it's a BTS Test, we should be there." Jungkook agreed nodding furiously

"Your schedule are packed!" Sung Deuk added

"Yup that's right! We should be the judge too" Jimin agreed

"Okay let's clear our schedule on that day" RM agreed

"GUYS!" Sung Deuk yelled but it seem like they don't hear him.

"Okay, okay, I'll inform our manager to move our schedule" Suga said excitedly showing his gummy smile and they took out their phones.

"Yeah, I'll talk to Bang PD Nim" RM said and went out to go to Bang PD Nim's office.

"This is so exciting!!!" Jimin and V said  excitedly wanting to meet you finally.

"We will meet her finally!!!" Jungkook thought to himself jumping excitedly like a bunny.

"HELLO?! I EXIST TOO!!!" Sung Deuk said frustratingly grabbing his hair but no one seem to care.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Sung Deuk screamed.

Will Bang PD Nim allowed them to be on the Test day?