CHAPTER 72

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 28

3RD PERSON' S POV

(Note: The underlined words are the words that the announcer is saying)

***At the I-Land

"Y/n! / Noona!" They yelled the moment the gate turned revealing you, they ran towards you inside the gate, engulfed you in a hug while they're crying too.

They were so scared that you almost got eliminated. Everyone's holding their breath till the announcer announced the last placer.

"Ha-Hanbin o-oppa." You cried. All they could do is cry with you, caressing your back and head, letting you let it all out.

It hurts them too that Hanbin has to leave, he's one of the kindest and sweetest hyung in the I-Land.

They guided you out of the gate and all of you look at the big screen watching Hanbin's farewell.

"Automatically, Hanbin who ranked 11th is eliminated."

Hearing that made your tears even fall harder, you're just looking at Hanbin on the screen.

Jake's wiping your tears, and on your other side there's Sunoo, arms around your waist, head leaning on your shoulder and crying so hard too. Hanbin is his closest hyung here in I-Land and seeing him leave hurts a lot.

Hanbin sigh shakily and smiled, infront of the judges, fixing himself, preparing for his speech.

"Hello, I'm Hanbin." Hanbin introduce himself for the last time and bowed.

"I had a great experience in I-Land, hanging out with friends and practicing hard with them. I've had many happy moments with them in I-Land. Our dream is to become an Idol. Singing and dancing together with my friends everyday. Standing on stage together, that is my dream. I've stood on a stage for the first time at I-Land. I'll remember these moments. To all the I-Landers thank you so much."
Hanbin said.

"I'll also grab this chance to thank the person I'm most greatful of.... Y/n, thank you so so so much. No words can explain how greatful I am for all the things you've done not only for me but for all the applicants who've been here, everyone knows that. You have your ways to bring out the best version of a person and I won't get this far if it weren't for you. You're a teacher, a cook, a sunshine, to me you're not just a friend but a family. I'll always support you! FIGHTING!" Hanbin chuckled and swiftly wiped his tears.

You smiled, looking how bright he smiled and nodded like he's in front of you.

"I want to thank all my fans. I promise! I'll debut someday so please wait for me. I also would like to thank the Producers for giving me the opportunity to be in this show and gain a lot of knowledge and wonderful memories that I'll treasure forever." Hanbin said smiling brightly like he always does and bowed.

All of you applaud proudly at Hanbin while tears keep on falling on your faces.

"Hanbin, you competed against very competent people and came to the semi finals. You've already gained so much. You gained many fans, got a lot of people's attention, gained stage experience that no other trainees could. These are the most important things in your future life as an artist. Do your best so that you can show others what you've learned in I-Land. Well done Hanbin." Bang Pd said genuinely.

"Thank you." Hanbin said and bowed respectfully.

The I-Landers and the judges applaud  for Hanbin.

"Just like how he lit up I-Land with his bright smile. Starting today, Hanbin will continue to move towards a brighter tomorrow."