CHAPTER 58

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 15

3RD PERSON'S POV

***Back to the I-Land

3 Days left until the Test

3 DAYS
05 : 25 : 04

Time is running, each team are in the separate practice room, doing their best and giving their all.

***At the 2nd floor practice room with Chamber 5

After an intense but fun practice, all of you took a break and do your own stuffs, Heeseung and Sunghoon are still practicing some details of the choreography. You and Sunoo are sitting on the floor monitoring the video of the team's practice earlier. Jake and Jungwon were standing staring at the mirror, taking a rest.

"Jungwon, how much do you weigh?" Jake ask, holding Jungwon's arm.

"Wanna go check?" Jungwon said while grinning and wiggling his eyebrows, indicating for Jake to carry him.

"Okay, ride on my back." Jake chuckled, went infront of Jungwon and bend a little.

"I'm gonna do squats." Jake added, he really likes exercising and want to impress you.

"*Gasp*" Both you and Sunoo gasped after hearing that and look at Jake.

"Squats? Right now?!" Sunoo said in amazement, cuz all of you just went through an intense practice and quite tired right now.

"Oh! How about you hop on my back, Y/n!" Jake suggested excitedly.

Which made Sunoo and Jungwon raise their right eyebrow and Jungwon hop immediately on Jake's back which made Jake startled.

"Not on my watch!" Jungwon thought to himself and smirk

"I'm already on your back so start squatting!" Jungwon jokingly command.

"Hahahahahaha!" Sunoo laugh, look at Jungwon and gave him thumbs up indicating that he did a good job! which made Jungwon wiggle his eyebrows.

"Yah!" Jake protested

"Hahah fighting Jake oppa!" You chuckled, raising your fisk, looking at Jake.

Both you and Sunoo face the Ipad again to continue watching the practice video.

"How many should I do?" Jake ask Jungwon, looking at the mirror.

"10!" Jungwon said excitedly.

"Nah, at least 50." Jake said, smiling confidently.

"Aaahh okay~" Jungwon agreed while nodding, enjoying his free piggyback ride.

Jake hop a little, to fix Jungwon's position on his back.

"30?" Jungwon said, thinking of they shouldn't exhaust themselves.

"No, 50." Jake said confidently.

"No, 20!" Jungwon protested.

"For real?" Jake chuckled.