𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇. 𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎

"Tae-"

"Were you playing me this whole time?" he asked, his voice full of pain.

"It's not like that Tae! Let me explain-"

"Explain what? Explain how you tricked me like this?" he continues and looked at her torso where her noble clothes are peeking. "And you're from the Imperial Family." he scoffed.

"I didn't mean to drag this for this long Tae, I just- I couldn't let people know that I'm sneaking out at night."

"Why? Because you have to cover the fact that you're buying a poison by yourself?" he clicks his tongue. "Oh yeah, image is very important to nobles." he mumbled while walking away.

'Ah shit!' Y/ n thought as she followed him. She's already tired from chasing Yoongi. But now isn't the time to be weak. She can't afford to lose a friend.

Although, they had been together for such a short time, she felt that they already had a bond. Not as lovers but as friends. She had already put on the line after realizing that she's a married woman that's about to run away.

Heck she doesn't even know if she'll meet Taehyung again once she leaves this place.

Now isn't the best time to be apart like this because she also have to say goodbye to him. She can't just leave with this problem in between them.

Jihyun coming in to the palace is nearing. She doesn't have that much time. She needs to quickly plan her 'death' then escape.

"Tae please listen to me-ACK!" Y/n yelped as she stumbles on a road crack, her ankle twisting, nearly making her kiss the road.

Her elbow had miraculously saved her face from being scraped, but in return, she now have a gash wound on her arm.

Y/n could feel her heart throbbing from the sudden fall.

"Ah- I-it hurts." Y/n whined.

Since when did that crack appear?

Y/n looked in front of her and saw that Taehyung's feet had stopped walking. He still had his back facing her but at least he stopped.

'He won't leave me here injured right? Taehyung please remember the things we went through.' Y/n blabbered inside her head then panicked when Taehyung moved his feet to walk again.

'What the-'

"AHHH! It hurts!" Y/n exaggerated and felt a little relieved to see that he stopped walking again.

'I'm so sorry for fooling you Tae but I'm not letting you walk away without us talking properly.'

"Awou d-did I break a bone?" Y/n whined. "How will I get home? Ahhh it really hurts~" Y/n 'moaned' in pain.

'This is too embarrassing for m- There's no time for being embarrassed. I need to apologize.' She thought while looking down at her feet.

"It really hurts I-" Y/n looked up and was startled by the face that was near her own.

Taehyung had moved to near her and was looking at her twisted ankle.

"I hate it when you play with my feelings." He muttered with his deep voice.

"What- AH!" Y/n yelped when he began to pick her up, making her scramble to grab on his clothes. "Tae can I talk to you for a minute?" Y/n took the chance and immediately asked him.

To her dismay, Taehyung didn't spare her any word nor his glance. He was just staring straight and carried her stiffly.

"Tae please, I am really sorr-"

Plops

"Take her to the Palace please." Taehyung stated after plopping her on the chair of the carriage. He didn't let her talk anymore and immediately shut the door. He could hear her muffled yells but he didn't dare to turn back around.

Taehyung really felt betrayed. After all this time, Yin isn't real and is only a fake identity of a noble.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" a voice yelled that startled him. He whipped his head to look at her and felt his heart drop to his stomach after seeing her position.

"What the-"

"I'LL COME TO YOU AFTER THIS MARK MY WORDS!" Y/n yelled at the top of her lungs.

Taehyung almost suffocated at his nervousness but he recovered quickly and shouted back.

"FUCKING GET IN THAT CARRIAGE OR I'LL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!" he yelled loudly and scared the shit out of people because of his deep voice.

He could see Y/n being startled and quickly nodded then sat back inside the carriage.

After seeing her actions, Taehyung let out a relieved sigh. Y/n had opened the door of the running carriage and sticked out half of her body outside just to yell at him. One small misplacement of her steps and she would've rolled on the road. And the fact that she had just sprained her ankle.

"Dangerous.. too dangerous." Taehyung huffed and halted in his steps after stepping on something.

It was the flower that he bought for Yin.

Hoseok told him that he himself don't know any shits in relationship or courting men. He just randomly suggested buying a flower.

Now that he had think of it, Hoseok had the same clothing that Yin wears.

'He must've helped her sneak out.' Taehyung snickered.

Taehyung continued to step over the flowers, and decided to go back to his wrecked home.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾
Plsss I couldn't write properly bcoz these things are what's inside my head.☟︎︎︎

Y/n: How will I get home? Ahhh it really hurts~
Taehyung: Tf that got to do with me?

-

Y/n: Just let me apologize u hoe.
Taehyung: Nah bitch, I need to let u chase me.
Y/n: Bitch I literally had my ankle sprained bcoz of u. How will I get home?
Taehyung: It's bcoz of ur dumbass mf dumb head not looking in front of u hoe. Idc how you'll get home. Just limp ur way back home or whatever.