𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅. 𝙳𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚢

"That- ... There's only a small misunderstandings yet it ended up having tons of tragic results." A voice grumbled.

"But why did the scenarios differ? If he had no recollection of his past lives and had the same actions then nothing should've changed?"

"Good point." Yoongi hummed. "The thing is.. his wife remembers everything every time they reincarnates."

"What?"

"She remembers and she tries her best to be with him. All she wants is to have him love her and have a peaceful family with lots of kids. Sadly, she misunderstood his actions so in the third life, she decided to end her life by her own, in hopes of changing her fate of being killed by his own hands. In the next life, she decided to stop chasing him and leave him to avoid being killed."

"Uhm- maybe they're not meant for each other?" a voice piped in.

"They're actually soulmates."

"What?!" several voice synchronized.

"Yes." Yoongi sighed. "No matter what they do, no matter how evil the partner is, they're meant to be together. The emperor is a crazy possessive motherfu- ehem. He could be the most evil person in the world but he would still be the soulmate of that girl.

There's no escape for the girl. Even if she try to run away from him, her soul and whole body is tied to that man."

"That's kinda unfair. Like you have no choice but to love that person that's fated to you."

"I think it's kinda ok. The two grew fond of each other since they were together since a young age. They fell in love with each other without knowing that they're soulmates." A voice argued.

"Continuing," Yoongi chirped. "In order to break the chain of them dying without having a happy ending, they must clear the misunderstanding, eliminate those antagonist and live a simple life."

"But Min, how did they reincarnate?"

Yoongi stared into nowhere for a moment and looked down, "That girl helped a fallen deity. That deity was kicked out of heaven because he didn't have the ability to control his powers. When he was suffering adapting to the mortal's world, that girl found him and helped him without asking for anything. The fallen deity wanted to return the favor by using his powers to give her a huge blessing in her life. But he forgot that he couldn't control his powers properly, rather than giving her a blessing, he gave her a blessing that's like a curse."

"That's confusing... or am I too drunk to comprehend this?"

"She was fated to die without a happy ending with her soulmate. The blessing like curse gave her chance to repeat her lives until she finally makes things better. She has to suffer the same things again but she got to change her life since she can remember everything. That's why it's a blessing but like a curse."

"But-"

"No more. This was supposed to be a story of the emperor but we ended up on the side story."

"But what's next? Did they get to have a happy ending?"

Yoongi who had already stood up to leave, turned around and smiled lightly.

"The story is to be continued." He declares and left.

"Aww man! I want to know the next part."

"Ey, don't you think the girl is kinda dumb tho? Like she remembers everything but she always ended up dying." A drunk man blabbered but was smacked at the back of his head.

"Dumbass, it's because she doesn't know the side of the emperor. Stories always have different sides and unfortunately for her, she didn't know his side."

"Poor girl. She must've thought that the emperor didn't really love her."

"Listen to me man! He. Does. Not. Deserve. Her." A voice from afar echoed.

"Another dumbass." And then another smack was heard. "Didn't you listen? They're soulmates. They're meant to be together. Even if the emperor is too evil, they're still meant together."

It was always like this whenever Yoongi finish his story telling. The people would be in utter chaos, blabbering about their opinions and theories. There was one time that the listeners are too drunk to the point that they fight each other to prove that their theory is the right one.

At the outside of the beer house, Yoongi walked with his head bowed. His feet stumbling from time to time.

He doesn't really have somewhere to go so he just walks around the town.

"What should I do to help you, you stupid girl?" Yoongi groans. His eyes held a sad and worrying look.

He didn't know what to do with her anymore. If it weren't for him who messed her life up. She suffered losing a child, her friends and family being killed and dying while thinking her lover never loved her. He wanted to help her but what if he messes up and makes everything worse again.

"Y/n-ah I'm really sorry." He sniffs and wipes his nose.

Yoongi faltered after seeing a drop of water fall on his hand.

"Is it raining?" he asked while sniffing. Upon looking up, Yoongi was confused because it isn't raining but then it hit him.

"I'm crying." he mutters while gazing at his hands. More tears fell out as his vision blurs. "I am crying." he sobs. "I am a deity yet I cried. I am truly weak. I can't even make things better for you Y/n, I-im sorry." Yoongi continues, his body shaking after every sob.

He knew that Y/n was chasing him before and he was a coward who ignored her just because he couldn't face her yet.

He heard her cheerful voice when she recognized him. He wonders if she'll still greet him with the same tone and a smile.

'Hah. Of course she wouldn't anymore. I made her suffer too much.'

Their friendship might not be the same anymore but Yoongi will promise for sure, that he'll do his best to try and help her without making things worse. He needs to stop being a coward and face this problem. Things might not go well but at least he got to help her even in the slightest bit.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Uhm... Hi?