𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇. 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕

A deity has an everlasting power. They can use it as much as they want. There's no limit to it. However, a fallen deity differs.

A fallen one has a limitation to their power and they only have two choices on where to use it. It's either they use it for their own pleasure, or use it to favor the other gods so that the fallen deity can go back to heaven.

As for Yoongi,he had chosen the first one.

The moment that he decided to help Y/n, Yoongi lost his chance to go back to heaven.

Well he doesn't really want to since he's a 'defect'. A deity that can't even do things properly.

Everything that he grants always end up with a defect.

Just like what happened to Y/n.

He meant to help her with her happiness but ended up making her suffer more.

So now he had decided to use the last of his power to help her. Even if the cost is his life.

Yoongi had used so much of his power when he granted Y/n several lives with her memory still intact.

Once that he grants another one, he will end up dead. His body and soul will crumble away. His whole existence will be gone.

When a human dies, they have a choice to stay in heaven or reincarnate but have their memory wiped out.

But when a deity dies, they would be completely gone.

Like they were never alive at all.

"Hey Yoongs!" A drunk voice chirped. "Where you going?"

For the first time, Yoongi smiled at the drunken men.

"To fix what I made." Yoongi said and walked away.

"Did you just see that? He smiled!"

"Boy you're too drunk for this. What the heck are you saying? That man only smirks."

"He really did!"

"He's got too much alcohol in his system."

Despite being far, Yoongi heard them.

The pale man chuckled while walking.

Well, it's the last time he'll see them anyway. Might as well give them a genuine smile.

For all those lifetime, Yoongi enjoyed their company despite being strangers.

He had already accepted that he won't be able to go back.

"Now to my first mission.." Yoongi muttered while looking at a small paper with his to do list.

"First is to eliminate Jihyun."

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"Are you uncomfy?"

"No."

...

"Hey Yin, the pillow barrier is making the bed more narrow."

Y/n sweats.

It's her first time sleeping on a bed with someone that's not her husband.

The two ended up staying in a brothel and the owner forced them to stay in one room, claiming that there's only one left.

The room was very small and Taehyung can't sleep on the floor since there's no space.

Now the two lies next to each other, both bodies stiff.

"You don't need to be comfy you already saw my everything."

"Tae-"

"I'll shut up." Taehyung bit his lip. "Do you want to sleep on top of me-"

"Tae!"

"You're uncomfy! You're being squeezed there. Atleast on top of me there's more space." Taehyung reasoned out.

Y/n buried her face under the blanket.

"You're getting playful these days." She utters on the blanket.

"I'm seriously suggesting." He pouts.

"You act like a baby these days. When I first met you, you were so cool and cold to me." Y/n faced him and said these to tease him back.

"What do you mean were? I'm STILL cool." The latter defends.

Y/n smiled in return.

"I-" he halts staring at her. "I'm still cool whatever." He turned his back to her, laying sideways near to the end of the bed to give her space.

Y/n chuckled at his childish act, proving her point.

Because of the space, Y/n got to lay on her back comfortably. She could see some holes on the roof of the brothel,making the sky peek to her.

She could see some stars but not quite, the hole can only show about 3 stars in the sky.

Without noticing, her mind drifted back to her husband.

'Hey Jeon, is the marriage done? Are you with Jihyun right now?' Y/n asked in her head.

Under the same star that Y/n gazed upon, another set of eyes was also watching the stars miles apart.

The emperor lays on his back, few steps apart is a sleeping amd snoring Namjoon that was supposed to look after him as a shadow guard.

He couldn't sleep anyway, Namjoon snores too loud.

So the emperor had decided to just spend the night awake and gaze at the sky.

He doesn't know which part of it is pretty. Y/n had always bugged him to watch the sky together since it's mesmerizing, but Jungkook couldn't find the part of the sky being pretty.

It's just a dark abyss with several white dots, that's what he thought.

It's nowhere near her beauty. His mind added

Being bored of the sky, Jungkook took out his sword and decided to clean it.

One way or another, he's gonna meet her tomorrow and take her back.

Then he probably won't return in the empire since it's too dangerous for her.

Now that he had thought about it, he should've ran away with her before to live a normal life.

He firstly thought that staying as an emperor would give Y/n any wealth that she wants.

But unfortunately, Y/n doesn't care for those shiny jewelries and gold moneys.

Then it is settled, the two of them will live in a secluded place far away from the palace.

He could care less for the empire, it was shitty anyway. Citizens only recognize people who has power and money, officials in the palace are all corrupt, and being an emperor means limited lovey dovey time with Y/n.

So yeah no.

Let the empire burn.

Jungkook smiled at the sky and stared at the star, the same one Y/n was staring to.

"Let's meet tomorrow my wife."