𝚅𝙸. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏

Taehyung had a poker face as he watched the male in front of him eat his own noodles messily. He doesn't really mind since Yin paid for it. He only agreed to eat with him for the free food.

"Yin? Why does your name sounds so feminine?" The handsome male asked her. For him, Yin is like a leech. A leech that refused to let go of him.

"My mother gave me that. What could I do?" Y/n shrugged her shoulders and looked at Taehyung. This man is really attractive, a little bit of bad attitude but he would pass as a husband.

Taehyung, unaware of Y/n's thoughts about taking him as her husband, looked at Yin's clothes with yearning clear in his eyes.

He's sure that it's value is at least three golds or more. It can provide food for him for half a year if he exchanges it to a salesman. Going to eat with Yin was also an excuse for him to steal his clothes.

Yin is probably from a filthy rich family, considering that he didn't even hesitated when Taehyung asked him to eat at the most expensive eatery in this place.

'What a dumb guy.' Taehyung had thought. Anyone could take advantage of this guy for his naive self and he'll be the first one to do so.

As much as it guilts his mind, Taehyung needs to survive and his only way now is stealing. He tried getting a job but the owners would always fire him every time they found out his identity.

His family was accused of being a bad luck after his grandma unintentionally offended a noble. It made the people around them despise his whole family and eventually tried to kill them all so the 'bad luck' will disappear. Fortunately for him, he survived. He didn't have time to mourn for his family as he was distracted on trying to survive.

He had sworn before to take revenge on the nobles but already gave up on the idea. He couldn't even manage to feed himself, how was he gonna take revenge?

Since everyone had casted him out as a bad luck, might as well make it true. He would often steal from the nobles, mostly the corrupt ones and would try to make their business go into bankruptcy. Actually, earlier when he bumped into Yin, he was running from a noble that was his latest victim. Luckily, the man had missed him when he fell on top of Yin.

"Don't you wanna eat more?" An almost feminine voice interrupts his thoughts. Yin's voice sounds awkward to him. If it wasn't for him trying to please this man then he would've laughed by now.

He looked at the table and saw that 80 percent of the food were consumed by the latter while the rest went to him. He's not surprised tho, men have excruciating amount of appetite. He must have been so used to being starved that the very little amount of food made him so full.

"I'm good." He let out and sipped on his water.

'Damn. Even the water tastes expensive.'

He needs to think of a way on making Yin surrender his clothes. Since Yin is kind to him, he'll only steal the clothes and leave his money alone.

"Umh, Yin." He started and tapped the table to get the reaction of the other person.

Yin wiped his mouth and nodded his head to Taehyung.

"You see, some girls are chasing me. Can you exchange your clothes with mine so I can escape them?" Taehyung enunciated and had a hopeful look on his attractive face.

Y/n was stunned for a moment. Sure enough, Taehyung is handsome and there would be girls chasing him. Turns out that she have tons of rival for Taehyung.

By that fact, Y/n hesitated if chasing Taehyung was worth it.

"We're friends right? Can you help me?" Taehyung's deep voice had a hint of hope and it made her gaze soften.

If he can't be her husband then they'll be friends instead. Y/n scrunched her nose and held a helpless look. Taehyung is a fine man and would be a great candidate for a husband but Y/n doesn't wanna fight with girls in order to obtain a man.

But oh well, another friend doesn't seem to be a bad idea.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"Tae no!"

"You're a man. I am too. What's the problem?"

Y/n is troubled. Ah no, flustered to be exact. She hadn't really thought much about how they would exchange clothes when she agreed to Taehyung. Now, she's in a situation where most women would want to be but not her.

When Jungkook and her would had their honeymoon, the only lightings were small candles, making it impossible to see each others body. The only thing that they would see was their faces but for the rest, it was all silhouette.

Taehyung now had his bare body facing towards her while she had her body facing the wall. Taehyung had dragged her inside a bathroom before she could comprehend it, ending her with this situation. This eatery is for the nobles and is super expensive that's why there's a large lamp surrounding the bathroom, making it clear to see each and every part of Taehyung's body.

"It's just a dick Yin. Why are you so flustered?" Taehyung said nonchalantly. He really doesn't mind seeing the other's birthday suit.

Since he was from a poor family, he was used to seeing naked bodies because of taking a bath in the public hot spring. Maybe it's different for Yin? Nobles mostly have separate bathrooms.

The statement made the latter red from neck to ear. She could still remember the other's erect organ. It was her first time seeing one properly and she swears that it was by accident! She was just trying to stable her mind when Taehyung suddenly stripped naked in front of her.

"Come on Yin. It's getting cold." Taehyung said with some irritation in his voice. The cold temperature was making his body uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, Y/n's head was still in a turmoil.

'Why was it so big?'