𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅. 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚜

If Y/n could remember clearly, the last time that the latest war that happened here in the North was around the time she had drowned. The time where she went back in time to her previous life.

Jungkook had been able to defeat the bandits with ease but now, Y/n wonders if the war will end very quick since Jungkook is here.

And he's supposed to be in the empire, leading the soldiers to prepare for war.

With these thoughts, Y/n felt her head aching.

Her fever had gotten worse since she didn't get to drink a medicine. 

"Tae." she calls as she grips his sleeve. She was also slowly getting dizzy.

Her fever might be turning into a flu.

"You have the medicine right?" she asks hopefully.

But her hopes were crushed after seeing Taehyung shake his head.

"Jungkook has the medicines." he says solemnly.

"A war?! Oh my goodness. Again?!" Slowly, the citizens started to panic as they realized that they have to go through war again.

"Calm down everyone! Let's just evacuate as soon as possible to avoid the bandits."

"And what?! And let our homes be destroyed again?! I'm fucking staying here and fight them to death."

"Right now is not the time to be stubborn."

Chaos had started and it made Y/n more dizzy. Taehyung noticed then he tightened his grip on her.

"Let's go back to the room first." Taehyung guided her.

Staying here where the chaos is won't make anything better.

He plans on making her rest first with a damp towel to help ease her fever and wait for Jungkook to come back with the medicine. After that they can leave this place.

Taehyung helped Y/n lie down on the bed as he rushed to get a damp towel to cover her forehead with it.

He feels terrible that his decision on trying to spend more time with her ended up to this.

If he had just stayed with Jungkook then the medicine would've been here now.

"Don't be too stressed Tae. I'm gonna be fine." Y/n smiled.

"You had already said that before." he pouts while caressing her cheeks.

Her nose up to her chin was the only thing that's visible since half of Y/n's face was covered with the towel.

At this moment, Taehyung felt that her lips look very inviting.

It looks so plump but not so soft since she was a little bit dehydrated. 

Taehyung wonders how it'll feel like against his own.

Before he notice it, Taehyung was already leaning on her lips and Y/n had no clue as she had her eyes covered.

'Just once, since I need to let you go to him'

But before he could do it, loud yells and doors being broken down was heard.

"The bandits are here!"

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"That little shit." Jungkook growled as he walked through the same path he had been.

He was also lost for some reason even though he had been here before.

He needs to go back soon, his wife must've been in a lot of pain right now.