𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑

"Young miss!" The familiar voice of her maid greeted her as Namjoon guided the horse towards the palace.

Jin, Hoseok and Min Seo were at the front gate with several soldiers around them, each holding a lamp, clearly showing that they were anticipating her return.

Min Seo immediately approached her and covered her with a cloak, then guiding her to her room.

Namjoon was left with Jin and Hoseok.

"She's horribly scarred." Namjoon started to break the silence. "Not just physically but also emotionally."

Jin looked at him with a serious face then sighed, "Let's not talk here." He says and started to walk to the emperor's workplace.

Jin had been handling the whole empire ever since Jungkook went away.

He was very much surprised when Namjoon came back with bloodied clothes, asking him to send soldiers in the North.

When Namjoon was told by Y/n to save that family, he had a hunch of what's about to happen. Rather than going to save the family, he just decided to go back in the palace and prepare in advance.

Alas, he was a bit late since Y/n had to fight and became injured.

"In two to three days, Jungkook would be able to end the war so I guess there's nothing much to worry about." Jin stated as he sat.

Hoseok didn't follow them to give privacy and just went to help Min Seo with Y/n.

"The war isn't the problem. Y/n's health is." Namjoon also sat down. "She just witnessed her dear friend get stabbed multiple times." This is the thing that Namjoon feared the most, Y/n witnessing those vile images.

If only he knew what she had went through in her past lives.

"Who?"

"The one she ran away with. Kim Taehyung."

Jin bit his lip and sighed.

"I know someone who can help us with Y/n. I want you to listen to him first." Jin said seriously and summoned a servant to call his visitor.

Namjoon became curious of this man.

He can help with Y/n?

How?

Is there a way to get rid of Y/n's stress?

Just then, a pale man entered. He was wearing a commoner cloth and looked like a drunkard.

By that, Namjoon immediately thought that it was ridiculous.

"Go tell him what you told me Yoongi." Jin rushed the pale man.

Yoongi sighed and nodded.

"Y/n.."

---

"Alright, this is plain bullshit." Namjoon grumbled and stood up.

"Namjoon! He's telling the truth!" Jin opposed the shadow guard and forced him to sit down again.

"Jin, did you think that I'll believe that Y/n went through three lives and remembers everything?! And this drunkard is a fallen God?! Just what did you eat for you to believe him?" Namjoon lashed out. This was not just a simple matter.

"Show him what you did last time Yoongi. The one that made me believe you."

"It takes a lot of energy-"

"Come on! Just do it!"

Yoongi let out an irritated sigh, and with a 'poof' he suddenly disappeared.

Namjoon froze.

"See! He's telling the truth! He's the only one who can help us with Y/n."

Yoongi came back again and grumbled.

If it weren't for Y/n he wouldn't have approached these two.

"What if he's using black magic and is trying to hurt Y/n?" With that Yoongi was pissed.

"Listen here. You can drag me to where Y/n is right now and you'll see how much she's attached to me. If I wanted to hurt her I would've done it without approaching you two." Yoongi didn't yell but the two could see how pissed he was.

Namjoon coughed in embarrassment and dusted his clothes.

"Then what will you do to help her?" Namjoon asked Yoongi, now with a softer voice. His defensive stance long gone.

Yoongi fiddled with his finger before looking at them with fierce eyes.

"I planned to use all my power to make her forget. All those memories of her past lives. If you want I can include her memories with that Kim Taehyung. All that she'll remember is that she's the emperor's wife with some of her friends surrounding her."

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"Ah shit~" Jungkook sing songs as he carries a man on his shoulder. "You're heavy as fuck. Well if I'm in a good shape you would be lighter." He pants.

The poison was starting to take an effect. It was sooner than he expected. The half part of the arrow was still impaled in his chest so it slowed down his blood loss.

The bandits was also surprisingly much stronger and smarter this time. The archers of the enemy targeted their horses so only few was left, and majority of the horses were injured.

It was hard to come back.

He decided to go back first and left the soldiers to fight. He had trained them enough to win this. He also have to ask Jin for a medicine or he'll die.

Right now, he's trying to find a good horse that's strong enough to take him home.

He just found a good one an hour ago but it collapsed due to it's injuries. So now he needs to find one again.

It was very tiring, especially now that he's carrying another person on his shoulders.

Wanting to take a break for a moment, he plopped the man on the land and sat down beside it.

He's close to the border anyway, it would be alright to take a few minutes of rest.

"Should I just kill you?" He asks and pulled out a dagger, aiming it to the man's head. "Well you're half dead, if I leave you here you'll surely die." Jungkook contemplated. The poison had made him talkative and a little bit high. "But my wife might be depressed. I already killed one of her best friends. I guess I won't kill you." He placed the dagger back on his waist and leaned on some dead bodies around him.

"I really want to kill you though." He continues.

He looked at the man he was carrying and observed his wounds.

He had two stabs but Jungkook had already placed a cloth on it to prevent him from dying of blood loss. As much as he wants to just leave him there.

"Just because I saved you doesn't mean you get to be close with my wife again." The high emperor pointed his finger on the half dead man. "5 meters... You have to be 5 meters away when you meet her." Jungkook stood up and wobbled.

He then picked the man again and slumped him over his shoulders.

"You're heavy Kim Taehyung."

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾
If it's confusing, please do tell me.