𝚇𝚇𝙸. 𝚃𝚎𝚊

"You're telling me that your only purpose of going out this night is to purchase that tea? Seriously? What are you going to do with it anyways, poison an enemy?"

"It's confidential."

"Confidential confidential my butt." Taehyung murmured with a sarcastic face. "Just tell me what you're going to do with that."

"It's a secret." Yin remained persistent. "It's my business and get your nose out of it." Yin teased and walked faster.

"You're getting sassier as time goes by." Taehyung said while clicking his tongue. "Do you know that trying to get that tea is basically risking your life?"

"I'll be careful then."

"Yin it's literally committing a crime just by buying that and the slums is much more dangerous than you think."

"Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you're thinking." Yin faced him with a furrowed brows.

"I have a couple of Black Dolor in my house." Taehyung declared with a straight face. "Well, it's technically not a house but it's good enoug-"

"Tae!"

"What? Ow!" Taehyung exclaimed after receiving a harsh smack from the other boy.

"Just when we're a few steps away from the slums? Really?!"

"You didn't ask in the first place."

Sigh

"Where did you get that? You told me it was hard to get." Yin said with both of his arms on his waist.

"I'm a robber." Taehyung deadpanned. "And I like to collect some things that I stole from the nobles. I don't remember where I stole that tea but all I remember is I liked it because it was purple."

"You could've prevented me from walking this long." Yin huffed. "My feet hurts." Yin continued but whining this time.

"Then I'll carry you back." Taehyung said and immediately crouched down in front of Yin.

"Wait, no."

"Get on my back." Taehyung said while half kneeling.

"I can still walk."

"Get on my back."

"Tae I'm not a weakling. I'm a man-"

"I said get on my back."

"Ok ok! No need to lower your voice, it's already deep as it is." Yin said while plopping on his back.

Taehyung stood up and firmly but gently held Yin's leg then started walking.

"Does deep voices scares you?"

"Only before. I wasn't used to deep voices." Yin giggled.

It suddenly reminded Y/n of Namjoon.

Namjoon has a natural deep voice but he had to talk to her in a higher tone because his deep voice somewhat scared her before. Even though she had overcomed the fear of deep voices, Namjoon didn't change the way of his talking to her.

"Did you ever hit puberty? Like you told me your dick is small plus your voice is supposed to be a little deep since you're a boy."

"Did you really had to bring my dick into this conversation?" Yin said while smacking his shoulder.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Take note. I'm not giving this tea for free."

"Of course, how much is the cost?"

"No, I don't want money." Taehyung went silent for a moment before lighting up. "You have to grant three wishes of mine."

"That's too much."

"But less dangerous." Taehyung grinned.

"Fine fine."

"Yes." Taehyung cheered silently with a wider grin.

Yin saw it on his peripheral vision and smiled.

"I didn't knew you could be this cute." Yin said which brought another wave of redness to the other man.

"Shut up. I'm not." Taehyung coughed and started walking faster.

"But you ar-"

"Andddd we're here!" Taehyung interrupted with a somehow high pitched voice.

"So fast?!"

"As a robber, I must knew every shortcut in this place." Taehyung nodded to himself and carefully put Yin on the ground. "This isn't really the ideal home. I only use this to store some of my things and a place to sleep sometimes since I'm mostly not ho- since I'm mostly wandering around." Taehyung halted from his word and changed it. He couldn't really call this a home since he's all alone and it feels empty.

He looked over to Yin and was surprised to see that Yin had a surprised look.

"I didn't knew that the things you collect are this interesting!"

To be honest, he was expecting Yin to have a disgusted and judging look since he's a noble.

But yeah, Yin is different.

"Is this a slingshot?! I forgot the last time when I used this thing!" Yin happily chirped while pretending to target him with the slingshot with one of his eyes closed.

Yin let go of the garter, pretending to shoot Taehyung while Taehyung smiled and pretended to be shot.

He scrunched his nose while clenching his chest that was 'shot'.

"Do you want it?"

"Uhm.. No because I'll be charged of another couple of wishes." Yin said handing the slingshot to Taehyung while squinting his eyes to him.

"Take it. It's free." Taehyung handed back the slingshot to Yin and walked past him, going straightly for the tea.

He didn't want to see Yin's reaction since his heart might not be able to take it anymore.

His eyes twitched from side to side, trying to find the tea whilst trying to distract himself but ended up failing when he heard the excited squeal of the other one.

"It's mine for free." a little cheer was heard and Taehyung banged his head on the wall.

He isn't the kind of person who gets attracted to someone easily. This is definitely confusing him. Did Yin really made him drink a potion or what?

Either way, Taehyung can confirm one thing now.

He's attracted to the same sex or more specifically...

He's attracted to Yin.