𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘

"NOOOOO!" A deep voice shouts dramatically. Y/n got out of her stupor

Taehyung who was being held back by Namjoon appeared in their vision .

"I love you too!" He shouts. Taehyung then looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with disgust. "Not you! I-it's Yin that I love- oh it's not I love you t- I love her too! That's what I mean." He rambles.

"Tae? Wha-" Y/n was halted by Taehyung tackling her on the ground. He got out of Namjoon's hold.

Namjoon who immediately saw Jungkook's murderous eyes, decided to hold the emperor instead.

"I'll kill you, you bastard!" Jungkook growled seeing Taehyung on top of his wife on the ground.

Namjoon struggles as he had already used his power holding back Taehyung.

"Tae what the fuck?" Y/n groaned. He was heavy.

"I don't approve of this relationship!" He declares.

"She's already married to me." With fire eyes, Jungkook glowered at the thief.

"Then let's annul it."

Jungkook holds his sword.

"Jungkook no." Y/n said like an owner scolding their dog.

What a chaos.

"I-I'm out of energy. Can you two just fight next week?" Y/n whined. The two had just finished fighting like 10 minutes ago.

"Right, you look pale." With worried tone, Jungkook approached Y/n and tossed Taehyung aside. He then placed his right hand on her forehead.

There was a moment of silence before another wave of rage went through his mind upon realizing that her temperature is high.

The sound of 'shing~' echoed as Jungkook chased Taehyung with his sword.

"JUNGKOOK NOOOO!"

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"He's probably confused ok? Since I'm the only girl he's been close with." Y/n with disheveled hair explained calmly to her husband who's sitting on the bed.

All of them have their own messy hair and ruffled clothes as if they all just went skydiving, without a parachute, landed on some forest and stumbled on dirt.

Y/n stood before Jungkook, like a mother explaining to her child. She had to distinguish each and every scene she was with Taehyung just to reassure that there's nothing between them.

Taehyung's heart on the other hand could be heard from miles away as it breaks.

It had taken a lot of time to convince Taehyung to stop saying that he loves her since Jungkook was on a killing spree. With the intent to kill his only target, Kim Taehyung.

Every time Taehyung says I love you to the poor girl, Jungkook would immediately lose his sanity for some reason.

Now that Y/n had negotiated with the two, it was kinda peaceful.

For now.

Namjoon also stood a few feet away from them. His figure reminding Y/n of a wilted flower. He has his hand holding the handle of his sword in case the two murders each other.

"Kookie." Y/n sighed. "He's my friend ok? Try not to kill him- ah no, DO NOT kill him." Y/n scolded and emphasized the do not. "You can't just kill him because you're jealous."

"I'm not." Jungkook grumbled. "Why would I be? I'm a hundred times more handsome than him."

"Excuse me." Taehyung piped in.