𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸. 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎

The sound of heavy breathing was heard inside Y/n's room.

She finally woke up.

Dripping with sweat, Y/n wiped her face with her own cloth as she try to chase her breath.

The memories had exhausted her body more than she expected.

But that wasn't in her mind right now.

Y/n immediately stood up and ran outside her door. She was stumbling from time to time, and the wall was the only thing that supports her.

She was off to find her husband despite her weak body.

And she's going to give him the biggest hug she could offer.

Although right now, if someone were to take a look at the situation, she deserves it the most.

Y/n's mind had completely changed after seeing the other perspectives in her past lives. Before, she wanted to run away but now, Y/n plans to stay right here by their side.

The sky is purplish blue, hinting her that it's an early morning.

She had already barged in through a couple of doors, startling some of the maids and knights who saw her.

And soon enough, they were chasing after her. Worried that she might tire out her body that just recovered last night.

"Your majesty! Don't run!"

Alas, she ignored their worried shouts.

Her heart still feels heavy from losing Taehyung, it also hurts after knowing the truth about Jungkook. Her mind is a mess and her emotions are all jumbled up. Glad that Jungkook never stopped loving her, in despair because of Taehyung, anger of wasting her past lives by not knowing the truth, embarrassment because she was too dumb despite being reincarnated multiple times.

Y/n doesn't know what to think anymore.

As Y/n opens another door, a male figure being restrained by Seokjin and Namjoon was seen.

"You brought him home dumbass!"

"Then get rid of him now!"

"Jungkook he won't steal Y/n from you."

And Y/n cuts off their conversation by running up to him, and her arms immediately wrapped around his waist.

Y/n's head hits agains his hard chest and his smell wafts through her nose. She could also feel his warmth against her cold fingers.

"Y/n?" The emperor asked after the sudden hug.

As far as he knew, Y/n was avoiding him.

Not that he complains with this though.

Jungkook didn't waste a time and hugged her back almost immediately. He savoured the moment of having her in his arms.

He was very ecstatic until he heard her sniffing.

"Y/n?!" He broke the hug and faced her properly.

Too bad that Y/n had covered her face already, embarrassed for the sudden cry.

She buried her face on his chest to avoid them from seeing her crying face.

"Hug." Y/n mutters after sniffing.

Jungkook opened a layer of his clothes and embraced her with it, engulfing almost all of her body. Only the top of her head was visible.

He then placed his chin on her head.

It was a very large and warm hug. A very comforting one at that.

"We're still here."

"Who asked you to stay? Then leave."

"You're so petty." Jin mumbled and dragged Namjoon to go out with him.

They were about to leave the room when Jin suddenly thought of a good (evil) idea that would definitely interrupt the two from their cuddly scene.

"Y/n, Jungkook took Taehyung back here and he's alive!"

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

And here we are again, Jungkook being restrained.

For the nth time.

"You're all very lucky that some of the poisons are still in my body." Jungkook lies. He could actually escape. He just chose not to.

Although he hates the fact that Y/n will go near Taehyung, he needs to remember that being jealous for a simple thing isn't a really good thing.

He can't help it though.

"Young miss, do you want to clean his face?" Min Seo asked and immediately felt a hot and burning stare from afar.

Min Seo looked back and slightly trembled at the emperor's sudden intense stare.

"Ahh really what the fuck?" Y/n suddenly let out, surprising all of the people in the room. All of them had their eyes widened at the sudden curse. "Why is the destiny playing me?" She whines.

She was more than happy to figure out that Taehyung survived. What she's thinking right now was how she mourned for nothing. Pouring her soul out as she cries.

She's really thankful though, that Taehyung in front of her was stable and some days away from recovery.

Y/n sniffs once again. Her nose was already red from all of the crying.

He's ok. He's alright.

Y/n smiled gently and pinched Taehyung's fingers.

"Yo-"

"Rest well. Then lets have a time to spend together in the future."

"What-"

"All of us."

"Ok." Jungkook cleared his throat and broke the hold on him. Standing right beside Y/n.

"Y/n, you should rest well too." Jin said and worriedly looked at her.

"I will." Y/n beamed.

"Then should we have breakfast. It's been a while since we ate." Namjoon yawned and stretched his back.

It's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

"I haven't got my soup." Y/n yawned after Namjoon.

"I'll get you all the things you want." Jungkook said softly.

"Stop hitting on her, seriously." Namjoon huffed.

"Just get a wife and you'll see."

Namjoon snickered and dragged Jin, "Hyung marry me. I'm tired of them." And earned a smack afterwards.

"Marry Hoseok."

"NO!"

"Min Seo?"

Min Seo softly shakes her head.

"Take Taehyung and do me a favor." The emperor piped in.

"How come everyone's rejecting me?" Namjoon sniffs and pretends to be hurt with his hand on his chest.

Y/n watched as they joke at each other. A gentle smile slowly formed on her face.

She then felt an arm sneaking on her waist, and Jungkook's smiling face greets her.

Yoongi then barged in the room, holding a tray identical to the ones that the maids had carried.

"I appreciate the effort-"

"It's for Y/n."

"Hey, I gave you food and clothes when you came here how come you're not paying me back-" Jin startled to ramble as they slowly laughed silently.

Y/n felt a warm feeling crawling up her heart.

The things that she was chasing after. These things that she wanted to achieve from her past lives.

It was just beside her. Too bad that she didn't figure that out earlier.

She's really happy that it's finally here.

Her happiness and peace.