𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

Y/n gasped seeing the bandits barge through their door. Taehyung had stepped in front of her in a protective manner.

"The lady is very attractive." One of the bandits sent her a perverted look.

"Give us the lady and we'll spare your life." Several bandits agreed. "Or if you want you can stay here for a moment and let us give you a show." then they all cackled.

"Too cruel." One laughed. "You're gonna fuck the girlfriend in front of the boyfriend."

"We literally killed people and you think that's cruel." Then they laughed again.

"They're dumb." Y/n whispered to Taehyung who was seething with anger.

They really are though since they're conversing in front of them rather than taking them already. It's an advantage since Y/n and Taehyung could prepare to attack again.

"I'll fight them then you run ok?" Y/n was then hit with a déjà vu.

'When I shout you run ok?'

'There's a backdoor. Go run there ok?'

She could still remember those words very vividly.

"No. I'll fight with you."

"Y/n you're sick right now. It'll be best for you to run." Taehyungs said, lightly panicking that Y/n was being disobedient.

"There's no time to argue Taehyung." Y/n hands him a thick wood that was used to hold the window. "I'll fight with you whether you like it or not." With that, Y/n took the first step and swung her own thick wood to one of the bandits.

She might be sick but there's still enough strength to fight.

And also, adrenaline.

Y/n poured out all of her frustrations as she swung the wood.

She didn't even notice Taehyung joining her to beat the bandits. She had lose everything before and the least she can do right now is to fight and try to save Taehyung along with herself.

Every hit she had delivered resulted into one of the bandits being knocked out since she directly aimed for their heads.

She felt a little guilty but it's either kill or be killed.

Y/n saw one of the bandits trying to attack Taehyung while he was busy attacking another one, so she decided to hit that one first.

But the consequence is that she didn't notice the others that was aiming for her.

She successfully protected Taehyung but then she felt a sharp pain coming from her back.

"Ugh!"

"YIN!" Taehyung yelled in panick.

"I'm fine." Y/n smiled, despite the piercing pain that she had.

She had tried to swung the wood again but it was caught by a hand.

"Seems like missy is losing her strength." One of them mocked.

Y/n wasn't having any of it so she did the only thing she could do.

Kick them in the nuts.

The bandit immediately cried out in pain but Y/n wasn't done.

She was still very.. very pissed.

As the bandit lies there, legs open in pain, he didn't had the time to clutch his crotch when Y/n slammed her foot on it again.

And again.