𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕

"No!" Y/n yelped when Taehyung tried to unfasten the belt on her clothes. She still had her bindings and Taehyung might suspect her identity if he saw it.

"Why are you so shy? You've seen mine, so why can't I see yours?" Taehyung huffed and cornered the other 'boy'. Y/n kept her eyes on his face and didn't dare to look down.

Taehyung's dingdong is literally pressed on her, making her more flustered than she already was. Her mind is panicking and couldn't think rationally. Taehyung had his lower body pressed on her own waist to pin her on the wall whilst his hands struggled to remove the belt around her waist.

She struggled to prevent the male from removing her belt when the door of the bathroom suddenly opened.

The two of them froze and the one who opened the door probably had the same reaction as them.

Y/n peeked through Taehyung's shoulder and saw a young maiden, flushed from head to toe at the scene in front of her.

The door was shut as fast as a lightning bolt, causing a loud thud that was followed by a squeal.

"What?" a distant voice asked the girl who squealed.

"There's two handsome young men inside! I think they're going to perform sodomy. Come on fast and let's leave them alone!" the hushed voice was followed by retreating steps, leaving Y/n and Taehyung alone with silence.

Y/n let out a surprised breath and looked at Taehyung who looks unbothered.

"What are you waiting for? Remove the clothes." Taehyung tugged on her waist while she frowned at him.

"Aren't you embarrassed?" she lets out.

"Bout what?" Taehyung retaliated.

"She just saw your butt!"

"So?"

This man is strange. Really strange!

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Min Seo paced around with Seokjin as they tried to think of something to distract the emperor. Seokjin was gonna check on Y/n to see if she had nightmares or any trauma after waking up from being drowned when he saw a man instead of Y/n.

The man which is named Jung Hoseok was wearing the imperial concubine's dress. Jin thought that there would be a bloodshed between them when Hoseok reassured that he's an allie.

He found out that the young mistress had decided to sneak out and now they received a letter that was tied to a hawk that the emperor would arrive earlier than expected.

The two of them doesn't know what to do as they don't want Y/n to get in trouble.

"Go inside." Jin suddenly said to Min Seo.

"What? Why?" the confused maid immediately asked the male.

Hoseok was still inside wearing the dress. It would be alright if he could pretend as Y/n for a while but the emperor knows every angle of Y/n. Just by a simple glance, he would knew that the person that's wearing her dress is just an impostor.

"Go inside and accompany the shadow guard. Let me do the work of distracting the emperor." Jin reassured the maid.

"What? No!-"

"I'm his friend Min Seo. If Jungkook gets irritated, he would kill you in a heartbeat but not me. Well he might behead me too but it would take a while." Jin pushed the maid inside wiped the sweat on his forehead.

Y/n really likes to put him on the death's door.

Jin often danced with the grim reaper whenever he was beside Y/n before. His life depends on Y/n. Jungkook's jealousy can be easily triggered and its the reason why he would almost die before. That's why he's always happy whenever the emperor have a task outside of his empire since it means less worry.

Now, he's not sure if he'll be able to see the next day.

Hurried footsteps were heard and Jin knew that the danger is coming. The guard didn't even had the tims to announce the emperor's name when he barged in with a rather fast pace in the hallway.

Jin was standing in front of the door of Y/n's room and bowed immediately at the presence of the emperor.

"Greetings to your highness." he said with a low voice. He was standing in the way of entrance.

Jungkook raised a brow and tried to walk on the space beside Seokjin. As much as it dangers him, Seokjin still stepped at the same time in front of the emperor to prevent him from entering.

"Move." the emperor bellowed. There was trace of sweats all around his body from the tiring trip.

"The imperial concubine's body is getting cleaned, your majesty." he let's out. Sweat was also evident on Seokjin's face.

Jungkook disregarded his statement and stepped on the other side to enter Y/n's room. Just like before, Seokjin prevented it.

"Hyung." Seokjin flinched at the unusual deep voice. "She's my wife. Mine. It isn't taboo for me to see her naked. Move."

Jungkook tried to go around again but Seokjin was still determined to prevent him from entering.

This time, the sound of a sword unsheating was heard. A cold metal was placed upon Seokjin's neck.

"Delay me one more time and I might forget that you are my friend, hyung." the last word was said with pressure and it made Jin clench his eyes shut.

The emperor forcefully opened the door while Jin still had his eyes clenched.

He's preparing for the bloodbath once the emperor realise that his wife is outside of the palace.

To his surprise, the only thing Seokjin heard was a sword hitting the floor.

Meanwhile, on Y/n's perspective, Jungkook had his hand on her jaw, his head tilted to the side while his mouth captured her own.

Its been a while since she last saw Jungkook holding such an adoration towards her.

Soft yet chapped lips move against her own. His tongue prying inside her mouth, trying to tangle against her own tongue.

After all the promises she had said before, she couldn't help but still give in to him, causing her to retaliate to his deep kiss.

A lone tear escaped her eyes. She couldn't deny that her heart is still chained to him.