𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇. 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

"May I ask why we have gathered here, your majesty?" One of the ministers asked.

❦︎

Y/n had entered a dream like state but it was very vivid. It was like she was there but nobody could see her. She had tried holding some people but her whole body would just go through like an air.

❦︎

"It's the first month celebration of my wife's pregnancy. I want to have the empire celebrate." Jungkook who looked proud muttered.

"You can't just do that your majesty!"

"We just held a celebration when the doctor figured out that she was pregnant!"

"Your majesty we can't just celebrate every little things."

Slam

And the whole room was silenced.

"I was merely declaring that. I wasn't asking for all of your opinions or permission." Jungkook said with a deep voice.

❦︎

This was her first life, Y/n had concluded.

Y/n didn't actually knew this meeting. When the celebration came, she was just snatched out of her bed then she was suddenly in front of the whole empire cheering.

She had thought that they won a war or something.

They didn't get to celebrate again since Jihyun had killed her child.

There was a glitching in front of Y/n, and then she was suddenly in a different time.

❦︎

"Y/n won't just fall off the stairs like that. I'm certain that Jihyun had pushed her." The familiar voice of her husband said.

In front of him was Namjoon.

"What do you plan to do?"

"We have to play along with her schemes for a while, but we surely should make her suffer."

Crack

The pen that he was holding broke.

"She's just as vile as her mother. She dare to kill my child and endanger my wife? Then she should experience the feeling of hell."

"I'll take care of her, your majesty."

"No-"

"You needn't to stain your sword with that bitch's blood. I'll make her suffer the worst way possible. Just please aid to my Nui."

❦︎

Another glitch showed.

❦︎

"Come on brother! Accept your little sister's offering." Jihyun grinned.

She was handing him a tea.

Jungkook who was on his way to Y/n, didn't want to waste more time and gulped the tea before walking away.

"You had the time to prepare him tea but no time to fix a schedule for me and Y/n? Jihyun we had an agreement." Jimin popped out after the emperor left.

He grabbed the leftover tea Jihyun was holding but it was smacked out of his hands.

"What? Did you poison that?" Jimin smirked.