𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅. 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍

"Everything went downhill when he found out he has a sister. His sister was a product of a gisaeng and his father.

The mother of his sister aimed for power but she didn't got it, as a revenge, she killed his father.

The emperor found out that his sister was being abused by that mother.

But he didn't really care.

Until death threats was aimed to his lover."

"How is that connected?" a voice huffed.

Yoongi sent a look and continued, "He got his beloved girl as his wife but he put her in the first concubine position.

He didn't dare to crown her as his empress. He decided that he'll crown his sister as the empress."

"He's a dick."

"Shhh!"

"Crowning her as his empress is basically hanging her life by a thread. As an emperor, assassins will think of the empress as his weakness. Every danger is pointed towards the empress. An emperor will be always ready to protect himself but an empress is too delicate to even lift a knife.

Another news came to him that his sister was beaten up again and he decided to play the hero. He took her in as his wife and waited a few weeks to crown her as his empress.

His beloved wife was heartbroken, of course. He did everything to reassure her that he won't touch the other girl which is his sister. But everything went downhill when he his sister told him she's pregnant.

His wife heard the news and immediately confronted his sister. She didn't have any clue about his plan and she didn't know that the new wife he brought in was his sister.

The emperor was trained that a secret is a secret. If you told someone then it's not a secret anymore. One small mistake and people will know about his plan of redirecting the assassin's eye from her to his sister.

He never touched his sister. The real father was one of the minister's son.

There was a chaos after. His wife was accused of killing a royal child after his sister fell off of a flight of stairs.

He didn't believe it. He wouldn't believe anyone until his wife explain to him herself. Heck even if she did it, it would be fine for him. That's how much he love her.

Before I continue, do you all see that bottle?" Yoongi stops the story and points toward a bottle that was safely placed inside a glass box.

"Um- yeah?"

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"It's a drink that makes you see red and crave for bloodshed."

"Exactly." Yoongi clicked his tongue and smiled. "When he was about to go to his wife to let her explain, his sister had make him drink that. Making him kill his wife with his own sword.

There was nobody in the room besides him and his wife. His wife was the only one that's available to be killed that's why he craved for more after killing her. He wiped his sword that was smeared with her blood and was aiming to kill more people outside. Fortunately, his sister had locked the door and he was forced to stay inside that room until he regained his consciousness.

The time that he came back to himself, the person that he swore to protect and love had been killed by his own self."

"D- did you have to hurt us this way?" a listener sniffs.

"He ended up mourning over her and neglected his duties as an emperor. He didn't let anybody go near her beheaded body. One time, the soldiers took advantage of his tired self and took him away from her body that was starting to rot.

They cremated her body and respectfully put it in an urn. The emperor didn't get over her death and ended up dying beside her ashes. His sister took over the throne and made her lover the emperor.

He was reincarnated but he doesn't remember a thing from his past life, thus he ends up doing the same thing again and again. His actions were the same every time and the ending is always his sister taking over the throne.

Some scenarios differ tho."

"Why?"

"In his third life, his wife wasn't killed by his own self. His wife killed herself.

She was accused of poisoning his sister this time. The ministers demanded to get her beheaded in front of the citizens since his sister was finally the empress and the consequences were much more brutal.

Rather than beheading her, he suggested to kill all of her relatives.

He couldn't let her be killed. Sacrificing her family is the only way to keep her alive. Letting her die is like ripping out a piece of his soul.

However, the people still demanded for her to be killed. The emperor didn't have any choice but to pretend that he'll kill her.

He chose a view that was far enough to fool people. He will pretend to slash her and kill her then he will hide his wife to a far land and let her live there peacefully.

Although they would be apart from each other for long periods of time, it would still be better because the emperor at least get to save her.

Unfortunately, the time that he pointed the sword towards her, she decided to literally pierce her heart on his sword.

All he could do was panic and shout her name repeatedly until she died on his arms.

The same ending happened again. He mourned over her, neglected his position and his sister took over the throne."