𝚇𝙸𝚅. 𝚂𝚕𝚞𝚝

"Why the attitude?" Jimin pouts and stood still with his arms intertwined behind his body.

"Don't act like you haven't done shit to my life, your highness." Taehyung emphasised the last two words and rushed to stand up so he could leave.

"Why are you in hurry? I didn't come to hurt you." the man clad in expensive clothes teased.

Taehyung whipped his head towards him and glared with the utmost hate. If it weren't for this man then his family might be still alive right now.

Ah, wait. There's someone missing in the picture. He remembered that the one his grandma offended was a girl with the most terrible temperament and Park Jimin was her lover. The girl had an unnecessary throw of fit just because his grandma bumped into her and ruined her expensive dress. She then proceeded to beg Jimin to punish his whole family because that girl wanted to prove that she had connections and wasn't someone you could trample on. Jimin, without any care, told one of his men to ruin Taehyung's whole family and even watched them suffer with a smile plastered on his face.

His excuse was 'I'm sorry. My girl begged me to avenge her favorite dress.' with the damned girl clinging on him like a vice.

If he could kill Jimin right now, he would but he knew the consequences. Jimin is a high profile and he would receive a huge backslash once he targets him. He wouldn't dare to waste his life just for this scumbag.

"Don't talk to me. I hope you rot in hell with your stupid lover." Taehyung growled and walked fast to avoid the wicked man. If he stayed longer, he might not contain himself and accidentally drown the noble in a blink of an eye.

Jimin just watched him with the same smile. His whole body turning to properly see the other man go away.

"Come out." with a stern tone, Jimin called. His shadow guard appeared suddenly and bowed before Jimin.

"Yes, your highness?" his shadow guard said in a questioning tone.

"Let's go to my lover. Go and call a carriage for me. I don't want to draw too much attention with my own carriage." Jimin hummed and sent a last glance to where Taehyung left then looked at the sea.

The shadow guard furrowed his brows. Just a while ago, they were running away to hide from young miss Nam, the reason why they ended up in this pier. Nam Jihyun was the only lover Jimin have, that's what the shadow guard know. Why does young master Jimin wants to go back to her?

"No. We're not going back to Jihyun." Jimin muttered in a pissed voice as if he read the other's thoughts.

"But I thought she's your lover, your highness." the shadow guard retaliated without much thought and patiently waited for an answer.

"Jihyun is just a mere whore for me. A slut that I use whenever I get horny or bored." Jimin raised one of his brow and brought out a fan for himself. He always brought one everywhere as he didn't like the sticky feeling of sweat, only when he's doing something that's pleasing for his body and mind.

"Jihyun doesn't deserve the title of being my lover. She's too annoying, clingy and very low class. She have too much pride and too arrogant when she didn't have a great background in the first place. She's also very wicked as of right now." He clicked his tongue and continued fanning himself. "Her only purpose is to please my dick and in return, I'll give her what she wants except me and my heart. One of the example is that man who was here before." Jimin pointed out Taehyung who had left earlier. "I killed his whole family as a payment for her being my toy."

"Your highness, Miss Jihyun thinks of you as her lover." the shadow guard continued.

"Let her live in her delusions. Only one person is worth of my whole existence and that girl is pure and submissive. A person which I can taint with my wickedness. Jihyun is more wicked than me so she's a big no." with a sadistic voice, Jimin described the girl of his dreams.

"W-who is she? Your majesty." the shadow guard asked genuinely. He needs to know which household the girl belongs to so he can get a carriage that goes to her location.

"Who else? My beloved Y/n." Jimin turned to the shadow guard with a grin then was replaced by a pout. "Too bad she's the wife of the emperor now. Her body might be already taken by Jeon but it's ok. It'll be more easier for us to fuck." Jimin hummed and turned to the sea again.

Weirded out by his own master, the shadow guard's face held a surprised one.

"There might be a time where I have to kidnap her so prepare since I might kill some people on the way. You're in charge of burying them." Jimin patted the shoulder of the shocked shadow guard and smiled at him. "What are you waiting for? Go get a carriage so I can go to the palace right away and talk to my girl." Jimin pushed him, his eyes immediately going back to admire the sea.

The emperor is such a big hassle if he wants to obtain Y/n but Jimin doesn't have any worries. In order to satisfy his obsessions, he'll do anything. He also believes in a saying that there's a certain time that people die so he's not afraid of risking his life because if it's not his time yet then he won't die.

He met Y/n when they were a kid, same as the emperor but he met her way too late since when he met her, she had been already friends with the emperor for years.

Jimin crouched down and draw a face on the sand using his precious fan. The girl who he sketched no doubt was Y/n. Despite not seeing her for a long time, he remembers each and every part of her. Every flaw but to be honest, he couldn't find a flaw on her. Well maybe there's some, like being dumb sometimes but that's it.

Jimin stared at his work until his shadow guard arrived with the carriage. He watched as the sketch gets erased by the seawater.

Like the usual, he watched it with a sickening smile.