𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝙹𝚒𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗

"Young master, it's time to report back to your father." Jimin's shadow guard whispered.

Jimin leaned away from the wall of Y/n's room and started to walk away, only to bump into someone.

Black clothes with fine golden silk greets his eyes. His guard immediately bowed while Jimin didn't budge.

"Long time no see, Jeon." Jimin grinned.

"I hope you enjoyed the times you were apart from Y/n." Jungkook retaliated, causing the other one's smile to stiffen.

Those years were Jimin's torturous years. He didn't had someone to tease and torment as Y/n wasn't beside him. He also wasn't at ease as he was afraid that Jungkook won't protect her properly.

The day he found out that Jungkook married her was like a nightmare. A nightmare he wished to end soon. He doesn't want to accept that this nightmare was his reality.

That was the reason why he had Jihyun in his life. He saved himself for Y/n for all these years. Never touched any woman nor even took an interest to anyone. Male or female. He would avoid alcohol so he won't be taken advantage of any female. He also never went to any brothel to ease his lust whenever he was reminded by her. It was hard for him especially that he just hit his puberty, wherein his hormones are unbalanced.

When a messenger informed him of his bestfriend's marriage, he finally snapped. All those restraints disappeared like bubbles. His promises were forgotten.

He indulged himself in tons of alcohol and went in a brothel where he met Jihyun. He used her as a tool to distract him from reality in which Jihyun was more than willing to do so.

He intended for their interaction to be a one time thing but Jihyun kept clinging on him so he let her. He pleased her as she likes but never involved any romantic feelings as it was all preserved for her. Y/n only.

He came onto a conclusion that her fate might be married to Jungkook but never end up with him in the end as he plan on taking her away. His life will be risked but life isn't fun without almost dying, right?

It would be a hard thing but trying is better than doing nothing.

"It was wonderful. I get to taste different women." Jimin answered with the same smile.

It surprised the emperor for a moment but he managed to compose himself.

"Good for you then. I will also don't have to worry about someone taking a fancy to my wife." Jungkook answered with an emphasis on the last two words.

"You never know, your majesty." Jimin said calmly.

It made Jungkook a little bit irritated but he didn't show it.

"If it weren't for you being her best friend, I would have get you executed already." Jungkook said with gritted teeth. "I don't want to see you stepping inside the palace, Park. This is an order." with that, the emperor started walking towards the door of Y/n's room.

"Too bad, your majesty. I am gonna start working here in the palace tomorrow." Jimin stated, causing the other one to halt from his steps.

Jungkook snorts and nearly laughed, "And I said that I don't want seeing you here. It's not like you can disobey my words, Jimin. I'm the emperor."

"It was an imperial edict by your father, your majesty. It's not like you can go against the words of the former emperor."

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Taehyung walked with a pissed expression. That man earlier just successfully ruined his day. It's noon already and his stomach is grumbling from the lack of food. It's not that he doesn't have money, the scene earlier just made him lose appetite even though his bodily functions said otherwise.