𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸. 𝚂𝚎𝚊

"Hey!" Y/n shouts after being hauled on top of the horse.

It was quite surprising on how his arm was strong enough to grab and place her in front of him.

Y/n was about to utter another word and faced him but was shut by the sharp look in his eyes.

He had his one arm around her waist while the other one controlled the reins.

"Do you know how long those soldiers marched to find you?" he asked with an obvious pissed voice. "You're not a mere person Y/n. You're a wife of the emperor. What if someone kil-" Jungkook grits his teeth. "Do you even know how dangerous that was?!"

'He's worrying...'

...

'Should I be flattered?'

'No?'

'Well he did kill me before.'

But you love him.

'Shut up!'

"And you're not even listening to me properly." He hissed.

Y/n squinted her eyes and fought the inner voice who kept bugging her.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"You'll see."

'What do you mean you'll see?! No thank you, I don't want to die this way.'

Y/n squirmed a little but the arm around her waist tightened.

"Don't."

"That hurts."

"Don't squirm or you'll fall." He whispers and loosened his grip.

He then subtly caressed her hips as an apology.

"I.. am really curious of where we're going."

"And I am curious of where you went this day." Jungkook retaliated.

"I needed to meet a friend." Y/n chirped.

"Without any safety? You know better than that Y/n."

"You're being talkative right now."

"Y/n." His pissed voice echoed.

Then Y/n giggled.

But stopped after realizing what she did.

'I am not supposed to enjoy my time with him.'

Unbeknownst to her, her husband also smiled behind the cloth that was covering his face.

"We're here." He stated and Y/n was met by the sight of sea.

At that time Y/n felt like the time froze.

How long has it been since she saw the sea?

She was so mesmerized to the point that she didn't feel Jungkook taking the cloth off his face and kissed her head.

"The palace can be so suffocating for you. Maybe that's why you sneaked out?" Jungkook muttered while putting his chin on top of her head.

"Ya, you're head is heavy."

"I'm really sorry that I'll bring in another concubine Y/n, but I really won't touch her." He said but all he received was silence.

That's what you said before and she ended up being pregnant before me.

That's what you said before and she ended up being your empress.

I lost everything, I lost you.

Now I'm wondering, what's your true feelings for me?

Did you really love me?

Or you just married me because I was your company since you were young.

Why did you have to make Jihyun your wife?

Wasn't I enough?

"I want to step on the sand." Y/n declared and didn't wait for him to help her step down.

The scent of the sea was calming and the soft light of the sunset made her feel warm and embraced.

He followed after her and proceeded to grab her for a backhug.

"I promise. You'll understand it soon."

I'm sorry Kookie, but I'm not gonna stay here and let the same thing happen.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"Tomorrow is the day of his majesty's second marriage." Min Seo said while brushing her hair. 

"Why is it so soon?" Y/n asked with surprise evident on her face. She was sure that the wedding will be a week later. Although she had already accepted the fact that she won't end up with him, the words of him remarrying still sends a pang in her heart.

"His majesty wanted to do it as soon as possible, young miss. The reasons are unknown." Min Seo pouts. "Does your heart hurt young miss? Do I have to do something for you?"

"I'm ok Min Seo." Y/n sent a bitter smile. "I want to get some fresh air." Y/n stood up and went outside.

It was confusing. She was sure as hell that the wedding should happen after a week. That's what happened to her previous lives. After that, Jihyun will see her to give some tea and pastries. She doesn't know why, but Jihyun would always have that strange hate against her. 

But it's alright for her, Y/n hates her as much as Jihyun do. No matter what she do, Jihyun would always have a way to attack her. Staying as far as possible is the best way for her.

"Ah it's cold." Y/n shivered.

"He-"

"Ah shit!" Y/n nearly screamed. "Who was that?" Y/n asked and looked around to see where the voice came from.

To her dismay, she saw none.

"Jimin." The voice was heard again. 

Y/n shivered again, not because of the cold but because of her nervousness.

"That is not a ghost, right?" Y/n asked again. 

Soon enough, her hearing became better and she began to figure out that there are two other people outside besides her.

Y/n immediately hid behind some bushes but walked towards the voices.

"I really need to talk to you for a bit."

"You and I doesn't have any business to each other anymore, Jihyun."

'What?' Y/n popped her head out from the bush to peek.

And there she is indeed, the woman that she hates the most.

Jihyun.

To her surprise, Jihyun is talking to Jimin.

"Don't be like this Jimin."

"I don't remember seeing them together in my previous lives." Y/n whispered to herself.

"Stay away from me." Jimin hissed and turned his back away from her.

"Jimin!" Jihyun cried out. "Jimin I'm pregnant!"

WHAT.

THE.