𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"The best uncle is here!" With his deep voice, Taehyung announced his return. He then gasped, "It's not out yet?!" He exclaimed after seeing her large stomach.

"I'm the best uncle here." Hoseok piped in.

"You're gay."

"Still."

"How come it's not out yet? I've been gone for three months." Taehyung went to hug her in which she immediately reciprocated.

"It will soon." Y/n mumbled to his shoulder.

Taehyung then felt him getting dragged back by his clothes and he came to face to face the emperor.

"It wasn't even five minutes yet!" Taehyung whines.

"Too long." Was all Jungkook answered and also hugged her.

Taehyung was away for a while since Yoongi took him along to study in the other empire to start a business together.

While Jungkook had led another war at the South. They both just came home. Jungkook even had his armour on.

"Is it still alive?" Was the first thing he asked in which immediately gained a smack from her.

"Are you wishing for my child to be dead?" Y/n hissed and protectively covered her stomach.

"No!" Her husband panicked. "It's just- he didn't kick me when I was about to leave for the war." He reasons out.

Y/n remembered how Jungkook looked dejected when the baby didn't respond to his goodbye.

"Why are you calling it a he? What if it's a she?" Jin asked as he approached them.

"It's a he. I feel it."

Y/n was then startled by the sudden movement of the baby.

"The baby's greeting you." Y/n chuckled.

He immediately kneeled down with a smile on his face, his hand planted right where the baby kicked.

"Are you welcoming me home?" Her husband asked with excitement, and he gained another kick.

"Stop conversing with the baby. It hurts when it kicks."

"Alright stop kicking your mother." But another kick was delivered.

"Can I feel it too?" Taehyung asked giddily.

"Fine-"

"No-"

Nevertheless, Taehyung ignored the no and approached her with a grin.

"The kicks pretty hard." Taehyung giggled. "Should I take you for a walk to relax?"

"She's not available."

"Are you still threatened by my handsomeness?"

"Your handsomeness is nowhere near mine."

"Yeah, because mine is at the top."

The two started to argue while Jin and Y/n laughs.

It was always like this every year. Taehyung would intentionally provoke the emperor, pretending to take her away just to annoy him.

And it was successful everytime.

Taehyung somehow enjoyed irritating the emperor since Jungkook can't do anything against him.

See the power Taehyung has?

If Taehyung were asked for a quote about his life, it would be,

'I can offend the emperor of this nation anytime and still have my head intact.'

Taehyung enjoys this privilege.

Y/n then saw Min Seo and Hoseok from afar. They were carrying the snacks to eat while they stay in the garden. The two was also followed by Namjoon who had changed his armour to his normal clothes. He was with Jungkook in the war.

The three waved their hand as they approached Y/n's location.

She was about to wave back when a sudden sharp pain hits her.

And then she was panting.

She grasps the hem of Jungkook's clothes who's still not done arguing with Taehyung.

Jungkook felt her hand and grasped it without looking at her, not knowing that she was holding to him for support.

"Oh shit!" Jin suddenly shouts after seeing her. "The baby's coming out!"

And then she heard all of them panicking.

While in pain, Y/n still managed to laugh as she looks at them.

They were very frantic.

Jungkook had carried her and they were off to her room.

Her friends of course automatically followed.

Y/n hold on Jungkook's neck as she watch the horde of her friends chasing after them.

'Ahh my family.' she says in her mind, her mouth showing a gentle smile. 'And we're going to have a new member.' she thought as she took one of her hand to touch her own stomach.

The sun glowed a red-orange color as it starts to set. The palace were filled with different voices sending support for the emperor's wife. By the time the moon rised, a wail of a baby was heard.

It's indeed true that there's an end to everyone's misery. They just have to figure out how. And if they did, the long awaited tranquility will be achieved.

There's always a different side of a story. It would be hard to figure them out, but it's not illegal to ask for help. Fighting alone is alright, but fighting together is better.

The hard works will always bear a fruit, and Y/n finally got her reward.

She caressed her child's face while smiling gently.

"I finally get to meet you."

Her husband kissed the top of her head.

"Welcome to the family little one."

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

I'm Still Me

All Rights Reserved

© Cieo_D

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾