𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎

Jin wasn't in the palace so Y/n had to go back to her room with a disappointed face. They said that he'll be back after three days as he went with the palace staffs to buy medicines.

Now she have to plan to escape again this night. The tea that she wanted can't be sold anywhere but on a specific place only. That specific place is the slums. You can never find a single noble living there as the people were all poor.

They used black dolor to control their population and not cause more poverty. It's the only place where you can buy illegal stuffs like poisons and many more.

As Y/n and Min Seo walks back to her room, two sharp eyes were following them, watching and observing her moves.

"I thought that you want to be with her, young master? Why are you just observing?" the shadow guard whispered, completely confused.

"Be more nosy and I'll cut of your tongue." Jimin smiled and happily admired the girl of his life.

The guard immediately shut his mouth, looking at his deranged master.

"She's planning something. I just knew it." Jimin muttered. His smile never faltering.

That familiar emotion and gestures is clear to Jimin. He had been by her side for so long that he could sometimes read what's going on her mind. Her look when she passed by where he's hidden clearly shows that she's thinking something risky.

A normal person wouldn't notice this but Jimin and her husband.

"I'll follow and observe her while staying hidden for now. I feel like I can get an advantage if I do so." Jimin explained to his guard despite his threat earlier. "Understood?" he said.

"Yes, young master." the guard quickly muttered and didn't dare to be curious again.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"Min Seo, I will sneak out later." Y/n declared to her maid.

Min Seo, halts on her steps and looked at her master who sat on her bed.

"Young miss, you might get into trouble this time! The emperor is already here in the palace." Min Seo said worriedly.

"He's mostly busy so it's not really a problem. I might have to borrow Hoseok's clothes again." Y/n said nonchalantly, ignoring her panicked maid.

She had been building a plan when they both reached her room. Once Jungkook takes Jihyun as his concubine, Y/n will fake her death and run away.

It will be hard for her feelings but she believes that it'll make her family and friends safe. Jihyun will attack her no matter what happens since Jihyun saw her as a rival. She still don't know if she's smart enough to retaliate so leaving is the best option.

Once she fakes her death, her family will have no connection to the royal palace and they'll be safe. Jungkook will also have no excuse to search for her. As for Min Seo, Y/n will have to find a good man for her before she leaves.

Jin can survive for himself. Hoseok also. She knows that they have the capability.

Jimin, her other best friend is also capable of surviving since he's a son of a noble. She hadn't seen him for now but she believes that he'll appear soon. She haven't really paid attention to Jimin in her past lives as she was too busy chasing Jungkook.

Her other friend, Namjoon will be also safe since she had the queen dowager promise to her before to take care of him. Namjoon was an orphan she saved and he was one of the people who tried to fight for her innocence in her past lives. He was like her brother that she never had.