𝚇𝚇𝚅. 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

Y/n DID NOT have a peaceful sleep. She spent the night worrying whether her friend will still be alive to witness the sun rising, and the fact that Hoseok had to take him away, causing her to have a lack of information on his health, didn't make it any better.

Min Seo had to beg her last night to sleep.

Now she's standing infront of a mirror, a tired look on her eyes while Min Seo gently brush her hair.

She gazed at her reflection on the mirror and went blank for a moment before her subconscious tried to cheer her up.

'You got the tea! That's an advantage!'

"Young miss, you seem to be in a bad mood." Min Seo started while looking at her with a worried gaze.

"Min Seo, can you give me a reason to be happy today." Y/n whined. "I am very much worried about my friend since he collapsed last night."

"Don't worry about him that much young miss. Men are much stronger than we think!" Min Seo cheered And caressed her.

"Really?" Y/n asked as she tilted her head back to look at Min Seo.

"Really." Min Seo grinned. "And! And! The emperor is going here now to fetch you!" Min Seo added.

"Wait what?!"

"Why do you look stressed young miss. Shouldn't you be excited?"

"Min Se-"

"The emperor is arriving!" The guard outside announced loudly.

Not too long after, the two heard the doors opening along with the powerful struts of the emperor.

Y/n whipped her head towards the figure and bit her lip.

She wasn't ready to face him.

Well she can't really expect to avoid him for a long time since she's his wife.

"Leave us. Go and prepare a much more formal cloth." He declared.

Min Seo bowed and respectfully went out, carefully reminiscing the emperor's order.

Y/n looked at his face and felt the familiar tug on her heart.

The emperor gazed at her for a minute and then genuinely smiled.

"How have you been?" He asked and went it for a hug.

As much as Y/n didn't want to admit it, it was very comfortable. His scent, warmth, everything was so comfortable.

It's too flattering for her heart to the point that it hurts since she know that she'll never end up with him.

Never.

"Y/n?" He called out and cupped her face. His eyes then widened upon seeing her tearful gaze. "Did you miss me that much to the point you're tearing up?" He chuckled and proceeded to kiss her tear trails. "I am sorry for abruptly disappearing after our special night. I promise to not do it again." He continued while caressing her cheeks.

'No, don't fall for it again. Stop it Y/n. You're supposed to leave him sooner or later.'

Not having the strength to answer, Y/n just smiled at him and rested her head on his chest.

"Mother had been wanting to see you... And I have a thing to declare infront of you and her. So I decided to take you with me today."

"Hmm." She let out, letting him know that she's listening.

"Y/n, remember that this decision of mine won't change my love for you, alright?"

Y/n gulped. It's the time. She could feel the back of her mouth aching.

She expected it to happen yet it still hurt her the same.

It's the time that he'll take in his second concubine.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"My sweetheart! Omo!" A voice gasped.

Y/n looked up immediately after getting out of the carriage and smiled towards the figure who's running towards her.

"Mother, your bones are brittle. Don't run." Jungkook exclaimed while clutching Y/n's hand as he support her out of the carriage.

"Who said that my bones are brittle? I can still fight you despite of my age young man!" The empress dowager, Jeon Eunsoo huffed at her son and immediately launched herself to Y/n.

It's very unbelievable but yes, this woman is the same woman as the former emperor's wife.

She's the mother of this nation even though her acts are pretty much immature.

"What took you so long to visit me, Y/n? I wasn't the only one waiting for you. Joonie had been staring out of his room everyday!" Eunsoo exclaimed.

"I apologize mother. I'll make sure to visit you more often soon." Y/n smiled and held the hand of the empress dowager.

"That's what I want. Come on now and let's go inside. The tea is starting to get cold." Eunsoo clutched Y/n's hand and started to escort her back to her room, leaving her son alone.

The emperor gazed at the two and felt sour after being left out.

Despite the negative feeling, he ended up letting out a hidden smile after seeing the happy expressions of the two.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"So is there any good news?" Eunsoo asked the two. "Any hints of .." she trailed off and looked at Y/n's stomach.

"Ohh that." Y/n blushed.

"We've been working hard mother." The emperor declared while handing Y/n a pastry.

Y/n just nodded absentmindedly.

"Ooh that's good! That's good!" His mother giggled.

"I have one more thing to say." Jungkook continued.

By his tone, Y/n halted from sipping her tea for a moment.

"What is it?"

"I'm taking in another concubine." He said straightly and looked at the two.

Y/n gripped her teacup tightly.

"That's.." Eunsoo tilted her head and looked at Y/n.

"It's a great news." Y/n smiled. "I'm getting a new sister." She continued and placed her tea on the table. "I wish for a successful marriage between you two, your majesty." Y/n bowed lightly and avoided his eyes.

By her reaction, Jungkook felt a strange emotion in his chest.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾
Lmao, yes am back and yes I'm still lazy. Sarrey for being gone for almost a week? Has it been a week already?

Idk but I miss y'all. These two chaps are rushed so am sorry again
(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ
Anyway, thank u for reading AHAHAH Ples give me more strength to get rid of my lazyness.