𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚈𝚒𝚗

"This mother of yours killed our father Jihyun. Oh, in addition, raped him." He said with his voice full of venom. "You drugged my father to hopefully get a son that'll fight me for the throne so you could get some power. But instead of a son you got a daughter which is Jihyun. My father didn't accept you two because he doesn't want my mother to get hurt and instead abandoned both of you so you poisoned him. And now you want her to marry me and still get power." He said while nodding. "Pretty smart but I won't let you enjoy a single penny." He grinned.

"M-mother?" Jihyun said, her voice full of shock and disbelief.

"Is that enough for you to hate her? And let me throw her out to the slums?" Jungkook asked with a poker face.

"This is all your fault Jihyun." Jihyun's mother hissed. "If only you were born a boy then my life would be easier!" She enraged and launched to tackled Jihyun but ended up getting held by some of the imperial guards. "I will curse you Jihyun! You'll never have a happy life! I never had one so you must not have one too!" She shouts crazily as she was dragged away.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and subtly looked at Jihyun.

"I'm taking you as a concubine to protect you Jihyun because you're my one and only sibling. I don't care whether you continue to meet up with Park Jimin. Just know your place and don't reveal your true identity to my mother. I don't want her finding out what really happened to father and get more hurt." He smiled and pats her hair.

"A-alright." Jihyun bowed.

"Take her to a doctor and heal all her bruises." Jungkook commanded and turned his back on Jihyun.

"B-brother!" Jihyun called out.

The emperor looked at her with a questioning look.

"Thank you." Jihyun smiled.

He just smiled back and continued to walk away.

Unbeknownst to Jihyun, he had dropped his smile after turning away from her.

Being an emperor is a dangerous thing but being the emperor's wife is much dangerous place.

Being kidnapped, poisoned, threatened, held as a hostage and many more things that could cause a trauma or even worse death.

Jungkook didn't want any of that to happen to Y/n.

He knew that once he take her as his wife, he's also placing her life near to numerous dangers.

He had to act fast before people know how much he loves Y/n. Before people use Y/n as a weakness of him.

He really doesn't care if the whole empire falls once they use Y/n as his weakness. He's worried about the damage that it might cause to Y/n.

By that fact, he used his sister as a scapegoat. He used Jihyun to lure the assassins away from Y/n. He used her, so that all of the dangers are all pointed towards Jihyun. So that all dangers are away from Y/n.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"Yoongi!" Y/n gasped and pants. She had been chasing the man who seems to not hear her.

The two of them had already reached outside. More people are out today but luckily, she had a cloak on to cover her expensive dress.

"Noooo I lost him!" She whines while gripping her hair. "Yoongi!" She called out while walking towards the crowd.

Her neck is starting to feel sore from looking sideways and up and down. People were also started looking at her because of her somewhat weird antics.

"Oh come on! I was about to get you." She said to herself.

Yoongi was annoying but she's pretty attached to him. He was like an older brother while Namjoon is the little one.

She never really got to figure out where he lives since he sleeps on random places and appear on the most random times.

She never knew why but in her every life, Yoongi always ends up becoming her friend even though the place and timing isn't the same. Yoongi would just bump into her and then baam! They would become friends again.

Y/n wiped her sweat and didn't stop walking. She have this urge to come and talk to him but there's no exact reason why. She just feels that she needs to talk to him.

Because of her lack of attention to her path, Y/n bumped on someone's chest and nearly ended up falling.

The man had catched her thankfully. He had his arm around her waist. Both of their posture was enough to look like a romantic pose.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. These flowers were in my face because I was sniffing them." The man giggled with his deep voice and helped her stand up properly.

Y/n then stilled.

"Miss? Are you ok? Are you in shock because of the bump?" He asked worriedly. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to." He continued to apologize.

Y/n panicked and crouched down to pick up the man's fallen flowers.

"I-i'm fine. I'm sorry too." Y/n said with a squeaky voice.

"I guess we both weren't paying attention." He chuckled and also bent down to pick his flowers. "I intend to give this to a man. Do you think it's pretty enough?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm sorry I need to go." Y/n said and turned away.

"Wait!" He said while grabbing her arm. "You seems familiar to me." He muttered and touched the hood of her cloak.

"It's my first time meeting you. You might be mistaken." Y/n said and tugged her arm but was surprised when he yanked the cloak down.

Y/n felt the time slowing down as she stared at Taehyung who was looking at her with shock.

"Y-yin?"

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾
Hello fellow lazy ppl, the lazy author is back after a 6 day break again. Idk why but I was supposed to be productive this week yet I ended up doing nothing😃

Am back with three chaps that has some *hopefully* shocking informations to fill the days I've been gone.

ples tell me u didn't expect these things AHAHAHSSJF jk jk just tell me ur true feelings to what I wrote

i̶s̶ i̶t̶ w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶ s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ m̶y̶ r̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶r̶s̶  Thank u for reading!❤️