𝚇. 𝙶𝚞𝚔

Y/n hits the chest of Jungkook, begging him to let her breathe. Thankfully, he stopped kissing her while she gasped from the lack of air. Jungkook motioned Jin to come in and made Min Seo leave. Min Seo sent a longing look towards her before bowing and leaving the room.

"When did she wake up?" the emperor started and sat beside Y/n.

Jin took a deep breath and smiled at the two before speaking, "Just this morning, your highness. I can ensure you that she's very healthy now."

Y/n looked at her lap and didn't look at the face of Jungkook. Everything felt surreal.

Just a while ago, Jungkook had his sword stabbing her. Now, here she is, beside him while he asks her royal physician about her wellbeing.

"Y/n." a voice breaks her out of stupor. She blinked her eyes towards her husband and struggled to form a word.

"Y-yes? Your highness?" she stuttered and slightly smiled.

Jungkook looked at her with confused eyes.

"I thought that we are done with that topic?"

Realization flooded in Y/n's eyes then she giggled nervously.

"I forgot about it." she mumbled.

"Guk." he reminded.

"Yeah, Guk." Y/n grumbled.

In her last life, she made a nickname for him. He liked it so much that he told her to call him by that everytime but it was changed to 'your highness' again when she was framed by Jihyun. She got used to calling him your highness that she forgot to call him by his nickname.

"Always say my name. I like hearing it from you." Jungkook tried to woo her an proceeded to bury his face on her neck whilst hugging her whole frame.

Jin took the affectionate act of Jungkook to leave the room and silently closed the door.

"H-how's the situation in the northern part?" She asked and cursed herself in her mind for stuttering.

"All done, very low casualties." the male grumbled, feeling a little bit salty.

Can't his wife see that he's trying to show his love?

It's been days since they were together and he's itching for some skin to skin contact to satisfy his longing for her yet she's talking about the war.

Not to mention, the fear of her still not awake had shaken him up a bit. By that fact, Jungkook remembered the ministers and swore to deal with them later. For now, he had to have some quality time with his wife or else he'll be insane.

"Are their wounds already patched up? It might get worse." he felt Y/n gasp worriedly.

By that statement, Jungkook felt a bitter taste in his mouth.

Why is she asking about those men? He's here. Her husband! She should be worrying about him and him only!

"They're all good." the emperor hissed out and nipped at her neck where his face is buried at.

Hearing the salty tone of her husband, Y/n raised her brow but got startled by his nipping.

In order to comfort him, she wrapped her arms around him. Her hands finding their way to gently pull his hair, the action that he loved the most.

"How about you? Are you wounded?" she asked gently and didn't stop to massage his head.

Like a flash, all of the bitter resentment in Jungkook's heart disappeared as he melted against her arms. Her hands continued to work on his hair and he felt the sleepiness creeping through him.

He squeezed his eyes shut and fought the drowsiness he's feeling. He still had a mission tonight.

"No." he moaned out and made Y/n startled causing her to let go of his hair.

"Why'd you stop?" her husband groaned and tightened his arms around her.

Meanwhile, Y/n had a turmoil. She shouldn't be attracted to him again. She's supposed to stay away from him and let him go.

"Y/n." another moan resounded in the room.

As much as it embarrassed her, it made her body react to him causing her to clench her thighs.

Jungkook nudged her neck and started to make love bites. Licking and sucking her delicate skin repeatedly.

Her head still had a whirl of emotions jumbling in her head. She doesn't know if she should push him away or enjoy the sensation he's causing.

Jungkook continued to roam his mouth on her neck, trying to mark her pale skin. He was panting against her skin, purposely showing his excitement against her.

Two strong arms carried her suddenly but it didn't went through her mind as she was busy trying not to moan out his own name. Prior to his movements, her body is suddenly settled in the middle part of her bed as he continues to work his way on her body. He made sure to caress her gently. Trying to show that he worships and loves each and every part of her body.

She bit her lip but it was suddenly caught by two soft lips. He released her lower lip from her teeth and bit it himself. Licking her lips afterwards.

He dived in again, trying to gain access inside her mouth in which she unconsciously opened for him. His tongue roamed her mouth and tangled against her own tongue. He would bite her lips from time to time to let her breathe.

A tugging sensation was suddenly felt on her waist which made her open her eyes immediately.

He was trying to open her robe with one hand as the other one were busy holding him up and caressing her face.

A sudden jolt of energy went through her as she lightly push his hovering body, then stood up.

Jungkook was stunned.

"Baby." he rasped out.

Oh how much she loved that tone.

Shuffling was heard then there was a warm body engulfing her back.

Jungkook nuzzled against her nape while he pressed his lower body on her bum, showcasing his hard member. His hands tightened around her waist as he ruts against her bum.

"Shouldn't we do something husbands and wives does?" he whispered as he nipped on her earlobe.

"Like w-what?" she whimpered.

"Like making kids, silly." then a husky laugh was heard.