𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝚈/𝚗

"We won't be able to fit in one horse." Jungkook said as he looked at the medium size horse.

Y/n was already silently crying feeling at lost on what to do.

Despite being impaled with a poisoned arrow, Jungkook still managed to fix the saddle for them.

"You know the way back to the palace don't you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, to which the latter nodded.

It was a strange scene but Jungkook smiled lightly and pats Taehyung.

"Jungkook-ah." Y/n cried while looking at him intensely. Her teeth were clenched as she tried to stop from sobbing.

"I'll be fine." he repeats. He then crouched in front of her as she was sitting on the floor.

Jungkook swiped the hair that was sticking on her cheeks.

"Go back home safely and tell Jin to send troops, so you can save me alright?" Jungkook smiled as he pats her hair.

"What if y-you die?" Y/n sobs with her head bowed and hands clutching his clothes. 

"I won't die. We still need to make a family." He laughs.

Taehyung had already hopped on the horse, staring at the ground.

Jungkook picked up Y/n despite his wound and placed her on the horse.

"Please take her back safely." Jungkook stared at her eyes then her lips, hesitating then backing out.

He knows that she still wasn't that comfortable around him because of before.

That's why Jungkook was surprised when Y/n pulled him and gave him a peck on his lips. Taehyung immediately whipped his head to the side away from the sight.

"You must survive." Y/n trembles and asked Taehyung to go on.

Jungkook watched the horse go away.

He could hear the footsteps of the bandits coming towards him.

Then he heard a shout.

"YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE OR I'LL HATE YOU FOREVER!"

With that, Jungkook smiled and had a wave of strength went through his body.

He grabbed some part of the arrow and broke it so it wouldn't get in the way of his fighting. He still left the pierced part so he wouldn't lose too much blood.

"24 hours until the poison have an effect." Jungkook whispered. "That's enough time to survive." He smiled and prepared himself to fight.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Y/n felt her hopes rise as Taehyung tells her that they're close to the border.

Once they cross the border, palace soldiers would be easier to access and they could ask for help immediately.

But her hopes were crushed when they were surrounded by armed bandits.

An arrow flew towards them and Taehyung shielded her with his body but the arrow went past them and hits the horse's head.

They were making sure that the two wouldn't be able to escape.

Taehyung clenched his fist and grabbed the arrow that was pierced on the horse.

He used the arrow to stab the ones who approached them. He got to change his weapon into a sword when he defeated the one who has it. 

Y/n saw Taehyung struggle to protect her. She couldn't use any weapon because if she stood up, she might fall down in just one hit. That's why she opted to use the rocks that was surrounding her, hitting the enemies in their heads to give them concussions and hopefully, their eyes that she was aiming for.

Y/n wanted to blind them so it could give Taehyung an advantage. As she had observed, They only had one archer with them and the arrows were limited. The worst problem is the ones with swords. Taehyung wasn't skilled in terms of swords.

Seeing that she ran out of rocks, Y/n then decided to use the sand which was very effective to blind them but in short range only.

"Ack!" Y/n yelped and noticed that an arrow grazed her arm.

She saw Taehyung looking at her and immediately yelled, "Don't mind me! I'll stay alive!" 

And alas he went back through fighting them despite his raised worrying for the girl.

He must get her out of here.

He must bring her to a safe place.

He needs to do his best.

Taehyung swung the sword and aimed for their heart.

If being evil is the way to save her then so be it. Taehyung had thought as he watch his opponent lose the life in their eyes.

'Even if we're not meant together, I just wish that I'll still meet you in my next life.'

From afar, Y/n saw another horde of people racing towards them.

She was about to feel the dread going through her body when she realized that they were coming from the border.

And the one leading them was Namjoon.

Y/n felt saved and teared up but she didn't stop from helping Taehyung fight.

"AGH!" She heard him groan.

Y/n felt her heart stop seeing Taehyung stabbed by a sword.

The bandit pulled the sword out of Taehyung's body and Taehyung managed to slash the bandit in the neck, killing them in return.

Several bandits who saw the horde of Namjoon's had backed out but some were still there. Taehyung was still fighting some others but less than before since they were more focused on the approaching soldiers.

"Yin!" Taehyung yelled. "Do you remember my three wishes?!"

Y/n who was crying while helping him yelled out a yes.

"I still have one yet and I want you to fulfill this ok? Promise me!" Taehyung adds.

"Alright!" With shaky voice, Y/n yelled back. Her sobs could be heard but she didn't stop on doing her best.

"For my third wish," Taehyung stops for a moment. "Forget me!"

He could hear her cry and Taehyung teared up too.

"Please p-please forget that I existed in your life." Taehyung continued in a shaky voice and it was very clear that he's crying too.

Before Y/n could answer, she was snatched by Namjoon and was placed on his horse.

"Taehyung!" she sobs out loud. 

Taehyung looked at her with a smile, and suddenly another one stabbed him in the back.

"TAEHYUNG!" Y/n shouts hysterically as Namjoon held her back.

Namjoon saw Taehyung getting stabbed and decided to bury Y/n's face to his chest as she shouts 'NO' repeatedly.

"YIN!" Taehyung calls out.

Y/n clawed desperately at Namjoon until she was able to see Taehyung again.

With blood on his mouth Taehyung desperately shouts, "I LOVE YOU Y/N." and his figure was covered by hundreds of soldiers as Namjoon made the horse run away from the scene.