𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

Namjoon watched his big sis hop away from him. He wanted to stop her and talk more but halted after seeing that she had an excited look plastered on her face.

It was quite amazing really. The fact that she could switch moods from being sad to happy. You could show her some traumatizing things but then she'll recover and go back to a happy go lucky mood. It was a thing that he loved about her and he hopes that that trait won't disappear from her.

He's afraid that one day, she'll finally got hurt enough to not smile anymore.

He's afraid that someone might break her, enough for her to lose any motivation in her life.

And Namjoon thinks that it might happen right now. He knows how smitten Y/n is to Jungkook. He has her heart in the palms of his hands and with just one move, he could crush it.

He was actually surprised that she didn't break down when he decided to marry another girl.

If there's a potion that could make someone lose feelings then he would've gotten it for her already.

"Namjoon." A voice that behind him called out.

Y/n and the man with commoner's cloth had already disappeared, probably to catch up with some things.

"Where is she?" The emperor asked while strutting towards him.

"Ran away to leave you." Namjoon retaliated with his back turned towards him.

This kind of disrespect is enough to get his head detached by the emperor but he could really care less because this man is the same one who hurt his big sister.

"Namjoon." The emperor said with a stern voice.

He knew too well that he couldn't do anything towards Namjoon since it would add more pain to Y/n.

"You know that I only live to protect and love Y/n. I killed for her, made any danger near her disappear just like what you do because I hate seeing her in pain, whether it be physically or not. I already know that I'm no match for you so I am just gonna plead." Namjoon said and started to kneel. "Your majesty, if you're just gonna hurt Y/n by taking in another wife, please just let her go with another man because she doesn't deserve to share her husband with other females." He continued and stared at the emperor's eyes with determination.

The two stared at each other's eyes, both emitting their own dominance. For a while, Namjoon could see the emperor's orbs slowly darkening as he take in the words he just said.

"You know more than anyone else that she's mine. There won't be any chance that I'll break up with her and let her marry another man." He hissed. "You know nothing about what I'm doing." Jungkook said and started to walk away. "Find Y/n and make sure she's safe. I need to meet someone." He ordered while walking towards the gate.

"Are you going to see your soon to be bride again?! You're really gonna put her first before Y/n?! You told me you'll take care of her heart! Why are you doing this?!" Namjoon shouts, eyes glistening but he refused to let his tears fall down.

Y/n is his weak spot. She's his only reason to still live. Seeing that this man who's responsible of her being hurt put another woman beside Y/n already stress him.

The emperor walked away without turning back, ignoring his enraged yells.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"Ack!" A woman cried out while clenching her stomach.

"You slut! Didn't I told you to stay away from that noble man!? I thought we already had an agreement but why was I told that you continued to sleep with him?!"

Whack

"M-mother please! I-i won't do it again!" The daughter continued to cry out while gritting her teeth in pain.

Her arms, stomach and calves are already covered in bruises.

"Listen here Jihyun, my child." The mother said and let out a manipulative smile. She gripped her daughters chin and made her look up to her. "We've finally got the emperor to marry you Jihyun. So stop coming after that guy named Jimin. He sees you nothing more than a slut, nothing more than a plaything understood? Once the emperor marries you, the power you can get hold of is unimaginable." Jihyun's mother grinned while her daughter just continued to cry. "Jihyun-ah you should be thankful that you're a soon to be bride of Emperor Jungkook, if not then bruises won't be the only thing you'll get from me-"

"Then what?" A voice interrupts.

Jihyun's mother stilled while Jihyun herself let out more tears after seeing the emperor.

"Is it cuts? You couldn't put a wound on her because you needed her to marry me isn't it?" Jungkook let out a mocking smile while pulling out a sword.

"Y-your majesty, I-i was just giving Jihyun a lesson-"

"Then I must give you some too." He said, his sword reflecting the light. "You just made my future concubine bleed. Isn't that enough for me to behead you?" He continued with a poker face.

"Y-your majesty, please forgive m-me!"

Jungkook aimed the sword.

"Your majesty don't!" Jihyun yelled and her mother nodded.

"Your protecting this pathetic 'mother' of yours? Ah-no she doesn't even deserve the term mother." Jungkook said as he raised the chin of Jihyun's mother using his sword. "All child deserve a mother but not all mothers deserve a child." He stated and swings the sword.

"Brother stop!"

He halts.

"P-please for your younger sister. P-please don't kill my mother." Jihyun pleads. "I know that she doesn't deserve to be forgiven but she's my only blood related family besides you." Jihyun cried and clutched Jungkook's cloth. "Please brother, let my mom go."