𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚎

"He woke up."

Jungkook had a complicated look.

"You know- I'm starting to regret that decision. I was high-"

"Jungkook, why are you worrying. You're the husband." Eunsoo sipped her tea and looked at her son.

She had visited them after hearing of what had happened. Although, she doesn't understand half of what happened, she still came to look after them.

Jungkook stared at her for a moment and spaced out.

His mother had seen Taehyung after wanting to know Y/n's mysterious friend.

"Mom." After a long silence, he called out. His eyes stared at her seriously. "I'm more handsome than him right?"

And the empress dowager almost spit out her tea.

"Jungkook-"

"Wait, I should not ask you this. Mothers will always say their child is attractive." He pondered for a moment.

"Jungkook, Y/n is already your wife. No one can steal her."

"I'm just making sure of it."

"Sure of what?"

"That I'm pleasing her properly. I need to look the best."

And then Eunsoo sighed.

"Be a good husband. That's more than enough. When will you realize that?"

"She have to have the best."

"And a responsible husband is the best. Stop being like that."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Really?"

"My goodness, you're just like your father." Eunsoo sighed.

"I'm better."

"Extremely identical." Eunsoo nods to herself.

They're both narcissistic.

"When will my grandchildren come? You need to start making heirs. It's too lonely in my palace. If there's kids then it would be lovely."

"What- are we supposed to have a child just for them to accompany you?"

"Then visit me often you bastard." Eunsoo hissed. "But I'm serious. You two aren't getting younger. Don't you want one?"

"I.. did."

"You did?"

"Kids are troublesome. If she wants one then we'll make one." Jungkook mumbled. "The making process was fun but the kids-AH!" He suddenly yelps after getting a hit from his mother.

"Where is she now?" Eunsoo asked one of the maids as Jungkook rubs his neck on the background.

"She's taking care of Mister Kim."

"What?"

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"Why won't you look at me?" Y/n asked her patient.

Taehyung had his face bowed down.

"I feel ashamed."

"Of what?" Y/n laughed. She could see a faint red on his ears.

"I had that heroic scene of me dying then I'm... I'm alive." Taehyung whined and finally looked at her. His face was currently pale due to his wounds so it was easier to see his blush.