𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸. 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝

Jimin halted from his steps. Y/n could see his fists clenching.

'Why the fuck is she pregnant? She's about to be Jungkook's concubine.' Y/n thought while looking at the other two with wide eyes.

"Kill it." Jimin spat out.

"This is our child Jimin. You just can't say that." Jihyun sobs.

"I don't care, Jihyun." He says with hate in his voice. "I told you that we're nothing more than being fuck partners. It's either you kill that child or you make Jungkook accept that."

"I-i can give you a chance to have more power o-or make you the emperor! Jimin please, please just be with me." with that, Jimin laughed.

He faced her while laughing, his eyes shaped into crescents.

"You.." Jimin wheezed. "You're the same as your mother, you slut." Jimin grinned. "Kill that or keep it as Jungkook's child. I don't want any relations with you."

Y/n was frozen.

This... this isn't the Jimin that she knows.

Jimin is a sweet child. He's flirty and a little bit of a rebel but that's it. Since when did he become like this?

This one is too evil.

"Listening to other's conversation isn't a good thing to do." someone voiced out from behind her.

For a moment Y/n's hairs stood up, but upon recognizing the voice, she immediately calmed down.

"Ta-" she was about to greet him happily but his hands clamped down on her mouth.

Taehyung made a 'shh' gesture then dragged her away from the other two.

"How did you enter?" Y/n let out after they were far enough from Jimin and Jihyun.

"Hoseok." Taehyung muttered. "Why did you look troubled before? What did Jimin and Jihyun said?"

"That- How did you know them?" Y/n asked while raising her brow.

"Don't you know? They are a famous 'couple' in town. Jihyun loves to chase Jimin, it was kinda ironic because the girl is chasing the man, that's why it became a topic in the town, hence they became famous." Taehyung stated.

'How?' Y/n thought.

Three lives of her had passed but she didn't got any whip of that news.

And to think that she's pregnant with Jimin's child.

"I can't believe this."

"Believe what?" Taehyung faced her.

"Jimin is a sweet child, I-i... He just ordered to kill the baby without any thought."

"He's more evil than you thought Yin- I mean Y/n." Taehyung said and cleared his throat afterwards.

"How do you know? You don't know Jimin." Y/n said with furrowed brows.

"No Yin. YOU don't know Jimin." Taehyung said with his voice full of hatred. "That man is the reason why I don't have my family anymore Yin. I can remember him smirking at me just after my family were killed, and that bitch was clinging on to him. They both-" Taehyung sighs. "I'm talking too much." he continued and looked at Y/n who was staring at him wide eyed.

"You're so strong."

"T-that's so random." 

"I mean you went through all that and.. and." Y/n stuttered. "Hey are you still mad at me?" she blurts out.

"What do you think?"

The two stared at each other.

"I don't know. You always look mad all the time."

"Wha- I don't." Taehyung says defensively. "C-can you stop staring at me?" he adds and turned his head away from her.

"Are you shy? Because I'm in my girl form now?"

"No!"

"But your ears are red."

"Yin stop this!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I never knew it was this fun teasing you." Y/n giggled and then she received a harsh glare from Taehyung.

"Anyway, I'm not here just for nothing." Taehyung said while fake coughing.

"What is it?" Y/n asked while looking at her feet.

She still can't get over the fact that Jimin's true colors are like that. After all these lives, Y/n never felt any more dumb. 

And Jihyun... Does that mean Jungkook never really touched her?

Jihyun's lover is Jimin, why did Jungkook took her in as a wife?

Was I wrong all along and Jungkook was saying the truth in those past lives?

But he did kill me.

Why?

If he loves me then why did he kill me?

'This is giving me a headache.' Y/n thought.

"Hey." Taehyung called out while snapping his fingers.

Y/n looked at him. In her past lives, she never met this man.

Maybe because she never bothered going outside the palace?

Or maybe her decision of letting Jungkook go made a huge turn of event that caused her to know more things than she did in her past lives. She got to know Jimin's true colors and that Jihyun's child doesn't belong to Jungkook.

Are there more to find out?

"Yin, are you ok? You look pale." Taehyung cupped her cheeks and squished it. The warmth of his hands transferred to her face, causing for it to slowly go back to it's natural color. "Ya were you even listening to me? Are you that affected of Jimin's true nature?" Taehyung asked.

Y/n nodded at him whilst having her face squished. 

"Don't mind that bastard, he'll just give you a stress." he said.

"D-do you mind?" Y/n let out while squeezing his hand.

"You look like a fish right now." Taehyung grinned while squeezing her face.

"You were gonna say something to me. What is it?" Y/n managed to talk out despite of her face being deformed like a dough.

"Ah right." Taehyung's hand left her face. "Do you remember my three wishes?" he asks.

"Mmm." Y/n nodded while cupping her face. It felt a little cold after Taehyung retracted his hands.

"I'm using my second wish." he says with a straight face.

"Alright? What is it?" 

"Run away with me."

"Ok- what?!"

"You have no other choice to be honest." Taehyung declares. "If you say no then I'll just kidnap you."